+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for info about the U-boot 853

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Re: Looking for info about the U-boot 853

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    I would like to dive U571

Buy a ticket to Ireland... and bring a side-scan with you.

Dave

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Buy a ticket to Ireland... and bring a side-scan with you.

Dave

Dave - Thanks for today's chuckle.

Ken

RBW Member Trimixa is an unknown quantity at this point Trimixa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz  View Original Post
    Hi all, I'll be in NY next June (2009). I would like to go and dive this submarine so I'm looking for info on how to go and dive it? With who? Do you now dive center in NY which can bring you there?..thanks a lot, Lorenz

Really ?

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

You could dive U 104 over here a first world war twin screw about ten of us have dived it.

RBW Member toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe's Avatar
    rEvo 111 hybrid

Vision Inspo,Evo+, classic

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    You could dive U 104 over here a first world war twin screw about ten of us have dived it.
    Type

IXB

Ordered24 May 1938
    Laid down10 Nov 1939AG Weser, Bremen (werk 967)Launched25 May 1940
    Commissioned19 Aug 1940Kptlt. Harald JürstCommanders19 Aug 1940 - 28 Nov 1940 Kptlt. Harald JürstCareer1 patrol19 Aug 1940 - 31 Oct 1940 2. Flottille (training)
    1 Nov 1940 - 28 Nov 1940 2. Flottille (front boat)
    Successes1 ship sunk for a total of 8,240 GRT
    1 ship damaged for a total of 10,516 GRTFateMissing since 28 Nov, 1940 north-west of Ireland in approximate position 55.30N, 08.00W. 49 dead (all hands lost).

Paul are you sure its U104? Above is info I have for this.

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Yep its first world war there was two u104,s. I have the transcript of the one survivor about the sinking

U 104 - U-boats of World War One - uboat.net
    Last edited by the diving tiler; 21st August 2009 at 19:11.

RBW Member toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe's Avatar
    rEvo 111 hybrid

Vision Inspo,Evo+, classic

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    Yep its first world war there was two u104,s. I have the transcript of the one survivor about the sinking

U 104 - U-boats of World War One - uboat.net
    Cheers Paul, did not know they used the same numbers again. Things you learn when ya been blown out by weather.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2