+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive under Ice Lioson Switzerland 14 15 feb 2009

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Dive under Ice Lioson Switzerland 14 15 feb 2009

On 14/15 February 2009, I participated with pleasure in a
    series of dives under the ice on Lake Lioson in Switzerland.
    Many divers in CCR (Inspiration and Megalodon) from France, Italy and Switzerland.
    After loading the equipment on the snowmobile, climb to 1 hour
    to the refuge with the snowshoes. After a lavish lunch,
    dives in the afternoon, the evening at 22 and at 3 in the morning ........
    clearly with dinner and snacks to recover warm after cold
    water (-2 C) and air (-24 C).
    After a new dive in the morning we returning to valley with
    toboggans. Shortly, a we definitely different from the routine.
    A greeting to all participants

Aldo
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 12:56.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Dive under Ice Lioson Switzerland 14 15 feb 2009

Wow Aldo, that's definitely just a bit colder than what we're used to here in Florida!!!

However, it's always nice to see what other divers are up to, and it looks like you had a nice time, despite the conditions.

Thanks for sharing the pics Aldo!:D

BTW, I bet that warm fondue hits the spot after a chilly dive!!
    Last edited by sfldiver; 4th March 2009 at 13:53.

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

More shots
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 12:56.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Wow Aldo, that's definitely just a bit colder than what we're used to here in Florida!!!

However, it's always nice to see what other divers are up to, and it looks like you had a nice time, despite the conditions.

Thanks for sharing the pics Aldo!:D

BTW, I bet that warm fondue hits the spot after a chilly dive!!
    What?! I'm in florida right now and warm is not like that!!

Great aldo I did the Lioson years ago and i was thinking to do it again. Talk to you soon.

Nad

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

You guys must be completely mad to dive in that temp of water.

It would seem much more logical to try snow skiing rather than diving.

Nice pics and glad that a good time was had by all. ;)

PS - don't bother inviting me next time, I'll stay in the warm water
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Aldo:

Any chance of having a few names to go with the people in the pictures?
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

Silent diver

Hi Bill
    i try.....

from up to down and from left to right

1 Aldo at phone
    2 Aldo, Chantal and J Marc
    3 Aldo
    5 Jean Marc, Chanta and Aldo
    6 Andre
    7 Aldo
    8 Rino
    9 Jean Marc, Chantal, Rino, Yvan and Andre
    10 Rino, Aldo and Jean Marc
    11 Andre and Yvan
    12 Aldo and Rino
    13 Aldo and Rino

Regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Looks.....cool, cooooooold but great. Thanks for the pics.

+ Reply to Thread