+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parts Price confirmation please?

CK #051 Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton's Avatar

Question Parts Price confirmation please?

Can anyone confirm the price JETSAM want for the Valve Disks, the little 25mm/1 inch semi transparrent rubber disks which control the inlet and outlet gas in the ADV pls? The new price list has them as $34.50 cnadian dollars. I don't have the older price list as a comparison. Is this right? ~$35 for two small peices of rubber? The circuit board is only double that and its a much more complex bit of kit.

Cheers,

Dave C

RBW Member dmo85471 is an unknown quantity at this point dmo85471's Avatar

Re: Parts Price confirmation please?

HI Dave
    The old price used to be $22 Canadian dollars so the price that you have must be correct. As all the prices went up I think. David

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Do you mean the one-way valve discs in the BOV (not the ADV), as these are the only thing I can think of meets the description.
    If so they are an interspiro part, and cheaper to buy a pack of 10 from them!

Neil

CK #051 Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Parts Price confirmation please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    Do you mean the one-way valve discs in the BOV (not the ADV), as these are the only thing I can think of meets the description.
    If so they are an interspiro part, and cheaper to buy a pack of 10 from them!

Neil

Yes the slightly transparent ~1 inch diametre white latex/rubber disks. If so then can you direct me to this alternative suplier please? Do they have a website?

Thanks,

Dave C

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

See this thread.

Interspiro are on 01952 200190 in the UK

Part number 336190264 (multipack 10 x 331100791 from my receipt), and I paid £19 for 10 inc VAT and postage in 2006. They were very efficient.
    If you're stuck PM me.

Neil
    Last edited by Sutty; 3rd March 2009 at 12:01. Reason: add part number

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    See this thread.

Interspiro are on 01952 200190 in the UK

Part number 336190264 (multipack 10 x 331100791 from my receipt), and I paid £19 for 10 inc VAT and postage in 2006. They were very efficient.
    If you're stuck PM me.

Neil
    Thanks Neil, I trust you have used these parts and they work well?

any thanks for the info, this should save Paul Bailey and me a fortune.

Dave C

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

3 Non-return valve disc 336 190 264 10 pack

Ocean Technology Systems - New Page

Nevermind I'm late to the party.

Many thanks, a good supplier if Interspiro are out of Stock.

Classic Kiss 165

Yes I've used them - identical to my original ones from Jetsam.

I still have some spares if you're stuck, but I'd get brand new ones by preference as rubber parts have a shelf-life.

Neil

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Anyone else in oz need any? I have no need for 10, but do need some spares.

PM me if your keen.

may even be able to get them by oztek if we hurry, and distribute a couple of sets there...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast