+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Vision Spiderplate

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

New Vision Spiderplate

Saw a reference to this in the Inspo list (but can't post there directly) - is it an APD thing or aftermarket?

Photos of the APD OCB
    (ignore the link title - it does go to the right place and no, I'm not asking for confirmation that the OCB is an APD thing - I know all about that

Cheers,

RBW Member toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe's Avatar
    rEvo 111 hybrid

Vision Inspo,Evo+, classic

Re: New Vision Spiderplate

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Saw a reference to this in the Inspo list (but can't post there directly) - is it an APD thing or aftermarket?

Photos of the APD OCB
    (ignore the link title - it does go to the right place and no, I'm not asking for confirmation that the OCB is an APD thing - I know all about that

Cheers,
    APD thing. New spider to improve gas flow.

Tony

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by toe  View Original Post
    APD thing. New spider to improve gas flow.

Tony
    Thanks - looks very nice. It'll make jamming the tempstik cable away easier, if nothing else.

Cheers,

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

You think that is what the little notch is for on the one of the blades?

I want it. :)

a work in progress... rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites has a spectacular aura about rewrites's Avatar

any news on availability and price?

JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by rewrites  View Original Post
    any news on availability and price?
    I'll go out on a limb here - I bet that, if you ask, it's LIDS and 30 quid. Then it'll be DEMA and 50 quid.

The truth will be the Birmingham Dive Show and 100 quid

Cheers,

RBW Member toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe's Avatar
    rEvo 111 hybrid

Vision Inspo,Evo+, classic

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    I'll go out on a limb here - I bet that, if you ask, it's LIDS and 30 quid. Then it'll be DEMA and 50 quid.

The truth will be the Birmingham Dive Show and 100 quid

Cheers,
    I paid 15 pounds plus vat. Bargain! The little hole is for the cable.

Tony

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Hi,

Another nice piece from Jan, but I think its purpose still needs to be confirmed.

Wael

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Shouldnt there be an official press release? Like the OCB?

Rebreather numpty aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord's Avatar
    APD Evo+

I bought the new part direct from APD. It cost me 6000GBP, but they did throw in a rebreather for free. :)

My Evo+ arrived last week and it has that new part in it. I can't get too excited about the slot though - stuffing the tempstik cable up into the head seems to work just fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast