+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noobie from Minnesnowta, USA

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Noobie from Minnesnowta, USA

Hello world!!! I for one, am very happy to make all of your aquaintances.:D
    I am a non-no bubble diver as of yet. I hope that I am worthy of this endeavor and hope that I don't let any of you down. Thank you all for your personal past experiences, it really gives me a thorough history of what I am about to venture into.

Sincerely,
    Robert Whaley

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

Re: Noobie from Minnesnowta, USA

Seeing as your in CH, your within a couple of miles of the Mermaid on Hwy 10.
    Saturday there is a great program there complete with rebreather experience. Check out 2009 Dive Into the Past Show.
    Al

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

thanx for the heads up Al. I saw the info at the dive shop and am planning on making the show. Maybe see you there:)

regards,
    Hunter

"if I had a quote worth saying, I'd put it here"

RBW Member NorthWoodsDiver is an unknown quantity at this point NorthWoodsDiver's Avatar

I'm signed up for the rebreather trials. Richie is gonna be there speaking about the new book and for the breather stuff. it should be a good show. See you there.

RBW Member aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson's Avatar
    Boris, Sentinel

Dolphin

I guess the glsps show on Saturday will be a good get together to see you all.
    Regards, Andreas

RBW Member aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson is a jewel in the rough aknelson's Avatar
    Boris, Sentinel

Dolphin

I guess the glsps show on Saturday will be a good get together to meet you all.
    Regards, Andreas

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome and much fun here on RBW.

+ Reply to Thread