+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parts for dreager SM1

RBW Member johan carlsson is an unknown quantity at this point johan carlsson's Avatar
    Pelagian fore KINGS

Lots of old ones...

Parts for dreager SM1

Hallo
    Is there someone out there who can tell me were i can get original parts for the dreager SM1. I have hunted parts and blueprints for a year now to restor a old machine. Hope someone can help me whith this.
    Webpages and all tips are wanted.
    Thank's. Johan Carlsson, Sweden.
    Pic's of the Dreager SM1 http://www.teknosofen.com/

RB diver... teknosofen is an unknown quantity at this point teknosofen's Avatar
    DCSC, Norge II, Norge III

Re: Parts for dreager SM1

Hi Johan!

Check with Janwillem Bech, he has the manual and _might_ have a service manual as well.

I have a copy of the manual (ca 15Mb) that you can get the next time you come and visit me.

Regards // Åke
    Åkes' Rebreather Related Page

RB diver... teknosofen is an unknown quantity at this point teknosofen's Avatar
    DCSC, Norge II, Norge III

Parts for dreager SM1 - the search goes on!

Hi Folks!

I stumbled over a vintage Draeger SM1 for sale on the Swedish Ebay equivalent and, of course, I bought it.

It has been dived at least once and it seems to be one on the units used for the failed performance tests that I describe on my homepage @ www.teknosofen.com

The breathing bag is rotten and some other stuff need fixing but otherwise ot seems like a feasible project to get the unit in diving condition again. Inside the breathing bag the manufacturing date can be read - march 1964

Is there anybody out there... who might have any kind of spares for the SM1 that you are willing to part with - just give me a wink.

// Åke
    www.teknosofen.com (where you also find the working details of this self mixing SCR)

+ Reply to Thread