+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jim Atria Sunday 3/1/09 with Parrot Island

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Jim Atria Sunday 3/1/09 with Parrot Island

Brian and the e-divers have a trip to the Jim Atria this sunday. $45 is the e-diver rate for this boat, so be sure to mention that when you sign up if interested. Besides the usual OC folk, the following Scrubs will be going:

myself
    Dsix36
    SFLdiver
    Hello Kitty
    and DiverLee is interested but unconfirmed.

7 spots left. Book online here: https://app.timetrade.com/tc/login.d...rotislandscuba

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Jim Atria Sunday 3/1/09 with Parrot Island

maybe Jeff and Daniele

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm definitely booked!:D

I just checked Parrot Island's online reservation system, and there's only 5 spots left on the boat!

RBW Member deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point deepstops's Avatar

Down to four, hurry Jeff :)

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

just booked for myself and Daniele. see ya'll on sunday!

RBW Member deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point deepstops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    just booked for myself and Daniele. see ya'll on sunday!
    Sniper - You got the last two spots :)

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Yea I tried to sign up also. Oh well.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    Yea I tried to sign up also. Oh well.
    Lee no excuse for that - I texted you when there were 7 spots open.

Revo

Optima

At great time and expense to myself, i have finally procured the coveted "Hello Kitty" technical rebreather diving watch and gas monitor.

Capable of depths up to 1000ft FSW, it can track dive times to the nanosecond and can monitor levels of O2, CO2, CO, N2, HE, and most importantly, intestinal gas. This is surely the finest product of it's kind anywhere in the world today.

This coveted item will be ceremoniously presented to Tim "Hello Kitty" (Netmage) on board the dive vessel "Fish Food" prior to his technical rebreather dive to the wreck of "The Jim Atria" on Sunday March 1, 2009.

All those in attendance are expected to conduct themselves with proper decorum at this event.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

At great time and expense to myself, i have finally procured the coveted "Hello Kitty" technical rebreather diving watch and gas monitor.

Capable of depths up to 1000ft FSW, it can track dive times to the nanosecond and can monitor levels of O2, CO2, CO, N2, HE, and most importantly, intestinal gas. This is surely the finest product of it's kind anywhere in the world today.

This coveted item will be ceremoniously presented to Tim "Hello Kitty" (Netmage) on board the dive vessel "Fish Food" prior to his technical rebreather dive to the wreck of "The Jim Atria" on Sunday March 1, 2009.
    Tim's new Hello Kitty Rebreather Diving Watch and Gas Monitor should match perfectly with his Hello Kitty Buoyancy System!

And the watch should accessorize well with his Hello Kitty Technical Gear Bag!!

I'll definitely make sure to have plenty of film in my camera for this ceremony!

All those in attendance are expected to conduct themselves with proper decorum at this event.
    I'm sure the group will adhere to the required decorum protocol for the event, but what are we going to do about the guest of honor's behavior?
    Last edited by sfldiver; 26th February 2009 at 15:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast