+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Type of Rebreather in Profile

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

Type of Rebreather in Profile

I don't want to sound like a complete idiot.......but here goes. How do you select the type of rebreather you own so it shows up on your profile? I scrolled down to mine, clicked on it, then hit "save" at the bottom of the screen. Which tree did I miss in this forest?

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Re: Type of Rebreather in Profile

Quote Originally Posted by nated1971  View Original Post
    I don't want to sound like a complete idiot.......but here goes. How do you select the type of rebreather you own so it shows up on your profile? I scrolled down to mine, clicked on it, then hit "save" at the bottom of the screen. Which tree did I miss in this forest?
    Not a complete idiot, just a partial one:D. Click on quick links>user CP> edit profile. There's a box at the top where you can select your rig. At the bottom of the page click "save changes".

That should do the trick.

FD:)

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

Did that, still no joy. Guess I'll just take a picture of my rig and put it as my avatar.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nated1971  View Original Post
    Did that, still no joy. Guess I'll just take a picture of my rig and put it as my avatar.
    Nah...Keep the picture of Peter Sellers, far more interesting!

Regards..Paul

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Maybe there is a min number of posts before all the buttons appear.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    Maybe there is a min number of posts before all the buttons appear.
    I seem to recall reading something about that, but I think it was regarding the signature. You should be able to post what rig you dive.Hmmmm

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    Not a complete idiot, just a partial one:D. Click on quick links>user CP> edit profile. There's a box at the top where you can select your rig. At the bottom of the page click "save changes".

That should do the trick.

Can't understand why that wouldn't have worked.

Ah well, I'll cheat. What unit do you want it to be? ;)

JM Hammerhead

I have a Hammerhead.

RBW Member trimix333 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix333's Avatar

that explaines everything

sorry just joking gringrin
    greetz
    jan

rEvoluzzer onliner is an unknown quantity at this point onliner's Avatar
    SF2 mCCR, rEvo III mCCR

What's about a submatix rebreather ? I choose the "Other CCR" for my profil. Perhaps you can add the option "Submatix" in this list.

Thank you very much.

Greatings.

Volker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast