+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diving with the Pelagian RB

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Diving with the Pelagian RB

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    I was able to get a few questions answered over breakfast. Yes a HUD display can be hooked up into the unit. Reguarding the question on back mounted counterlungs they are not developed as of yet. Compared to other units you actually only have about 50% of the clutter in front of you. The counterlungs actually wrap around you back to your hip. This actually helps bring some air and lift near your hips. Andy does have a website that you can click onto on RBW mainpage. It would probable be best to click on his site and email him directly for any of the real technical information.

andibk

Hello Bruce, thanks for posting all the valuable first hand info.

How did you find the WOB compared to the Inspo?

If I ever go MCCR it will be a Pelagian for all the reasons you mentioned above. -Andy

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Re: Diving with the Pelagian RB

The wob was good. I did not pay alot of attention to it so it must have been descent. If it was bad I would have noticed it and probable commented about it.

Bruce

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2