+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Malta

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Wink Hello from Malta

Hello all,

I am from Malta and started diving in 1995. I am a CMAS 1 * Inst, Adv. Nitrox Inst. For better wreck diving I did TDI adv. trimix and lately moved to TDI CCR Inspiration of which will finish this month, so NB. consider me as a CCR newbie. Looking foward to learn something from the more experienced rebreather divers, learn more about other breathers and maybe help you when planning to come to dive here and where to find oxgen and lime.

Regards

Pierre Farrugia

Decodiver

Talking

Hi Pierre,

Nice to have you onboard.

Cheers

Dave Cooper

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    I can feel a Rebreather World Long Weekend Trip to Malta coming on

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar
    Having dived with Pierre, I can say he's a top bloke with a pickup that's just right for hauling gear round malta:)

Simon A

PS. You found the Xlendi yet Pierre?

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Hello all,
    Would be nice to have you here. Yes finally this year during my breather course, maybe on OC is not visible :)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    You know I am really tempted with some diving over in Malta I'm gonna go start a thread over in the trip section....

+ Reply to Thread