+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Post from the wilds of Maine

RBW Member lmazerall is an unknown quantity at this point lmazerall's Avatar

First Post from the wilds of Maine

:)
    I admit to lurking around the site for a few weeks now. I am new to the CCR world and have found it fasinating. I have done a fair amount of OC diving in my youth, even did some surface supplied. At 63 I find that I still love being under. I don't know if I ever will, but do think I could get into the bubble free world . I know I have a lot to learn and that's why I'm here.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: First Post from the wilds of Maine

Welcome to the dark site....Here is a great place to learn a lot about rebreaters. Great and safe dives.

+ Reply to Thread