+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sat 21: Spiegel Grove, Key Largo

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Sat 21: Spiegel Grove, Key Largo

Hey all. Anyone keen on driving down to Key Largo on Saturday and diving the Spiegel Grove? Chris (Silent World) has a boat scheduled for Sat am for a "2 tank" Spiegel trip, which means that we can do 1 long dive on the wreck.

For those adventurous, we could maybe pursuede him to do something cool in the afternoon too. (hey Chris, how about a long Duane dive in the afternoon;) ).

If you are keen, give Silent World a call and book.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Re: Sat 21: Spiegel Grove, Key Largo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    Hey all. Anyone keen on driving down to Key Largo on Saturday and diving the Spiegel Grove? Chris (Silent World) has a boat scheduled for Sat am for a "2 tank" Spiegel trip, which means that we can do 1 long dive on the wreck.

For those adventurous, we could maybe pursuede him to do something cool in the afternoon too. (hey Chris, how about a long Duane dive in the afternoon;) ).

If you are keen, give Silent World a call and book.
    I will be there by saturday sometime (I think in the afternoon) but plan to dive on sunday, if even.

Cheers

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

No problem, we can do the Duane or something a bit more adventurous in the afternoon.

Damn! Why did I ship my rEvo before the new one arrived????

Oh yes, small issue of not having a spare $10k.

Perhaps Ill borrow AJ's and join you all :)

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar

[quote=Chris at Silent World;241481]
    No problem, we can do the Duane or something a bit more adventurous in the afternoon.

Oh yes, small issue of not having a spare $10k.
    This is not professional..., you alway need at least one for spares, better 2.:D

Nad

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

[quote=Nad;241492]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post

We dont have a spare boat in the morning, but we can still get you on the Duane / Bibb or Spiegel, just not a pure tech charter to the deep wrecks in the morning.

This is not professional..., you alway need at least one for spares, better 2.:D

Nad
    Yes, I know. Ill introduce you to my wife. Perhaps you can explain it to her:)

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

[quote=Chris at Silent World;241570]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nad  View Original Post

Yes, I know. Ill introduce you to my wife. Perhaps you can explain it to her:)
    Wife? Well that explains everything right there.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

[quote=Dsix36;241571]

Wife? Well that explains everything right there.
    I keep say to my half that whatever I buy is for my safety...for the moment it works! :D:D

Nad

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Hey Chris, any chance of an afternoon dive on Saturday to the Bibb?

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    Hey Chris, any chance of an afternoon dive on Saturday to the Bibb?
    Hi Mike, possibly.

The recreational boat is full, so I would normally send the other boat to the reef unless I have 3 or more divers for the wrecks.

How many want to go?

Hi Mike, possibly.

The recreational boat is full, so I would normally send the other boat to the reef unless I have 3 or more divers for the wrecks.

How many want to go?
    I don't know if I can be there in time, probably not, but eventually I'm in. What time?

Cheers
    Nad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast