+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wrecks I plan on diving this year

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Wrecks I plan on diving this year

Though it would be a good idea (in my old brain anyway) to state which special wrecks i have plans to dive on this coming season. If someone adds something interesting that I might join that is great too.
    For starters
    Coimbra
    Andrea Doria aka
    Norness
    Spikefish
    Maybe a few yet tbd spots too

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Re: Wrecks I plan on diving this year

What about Rhein, Araby Maid, U-2513, Curb, Wilkes Barre?

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

well its not summer if i dont hit the black warrior at least once..........
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member j.rawley is an unknown quantity at this point j.rawley's Avatar
    inspo vision

wow, that is a nice list...

be great to read some trip reports, whose boat you chartered etc as trying to plan for the doria in a cpl of years from the uk is becoming hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    Though it would be a good idea (in my old brain anyway) to state which special wrecks i have plans to dive on this coming season. If someone adds something interesting that I might join that is great too.
    For starters
    Coimbra
    Andrea Doria aka
    Norness
    Spikefish
    Maybe a few yet tbd spots too

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wookie  View Original Post
    What about Rhein, Araby Maid, U-2513, Curb, Wilkes Barre?
    oops i forgot about my trip to the Tortugas!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

def the wilkes barre. to me thats a real proper wreck with all the guns on it, sat upright. Lovely!

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

1. cornelia b. windiate (lake huron)
    2. florida (lake huron)
    3. typo (lake huron)
    4. norman (lake huron)
    5. minnedosa (lake huron)
    6. dunderberg (lake huron)
    7. straubenzie (lake erie)
    8. oxford (lake erie)
    9. saint james (lake erie)
    10. schooner 'g' (lake erie)
    11. the big 'o' (pensacola)
    12. north carolina wrecks (morehead city-olympus)

this is my list of wrecks for this summer. hopefully the weather cooperates?

jdj

+ Reply to Thread