+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oxygen Analyzer - What is the best bang for the buck?

Total NOOB trey is an unknown quantity at this point trey's Avatar
    NT1

Dolphin

Oxygen Analyzer - What is the best bang for the buck?

Looking to finally get my own O2 analyzer...thinking about getting the Oxycheq El Cheapo II. Any pros, cons, or suggestions are appriciated as always!

Thanks, Trey

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Re: Oxygen Analyzer - What is the best bang for the buck?

Build one. If you have basic soldering ability its easy.

Andrew Martin Ward AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW's Avatar
    KISS

Nome brew side mount

Oxycheq El Cheapo
    I have one as well as a ready built unit the Oxycheq El Cheapo is as good as the ready built one and I use it in preference. This is because it is very straight forward and easy to use.

Andrew.

NT1

Dolphin

Yeah...I used to solder guitar parts/cables for a living. Not a problem there...so it sounds like I'm on the right track, huh?

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Absolutely. They're trivial to build.

Andrew Martin Ward AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW will become famous soon enough AMW's Avatar
    KISS

Nome brew side mount

All you need are an LCD a few trim resistors an on/off switch a trim pot a BNC socket a cable (BNC one end and a 2.5mm jack plug the other end) a battery an O2 cell and a box to put it all into also a few wires.
    Andrew.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Trey,

Just pickup one of the Expeditions from Oxycheq. It's ready to go. I'm not too much for that building from the ground up stuff.

My 2 dollars worth. :o

NT1

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer
    Trey,

Just pickup one of the Expeditions from Oxycheq. It's ready to go. I'm not too much for that building from the ground up stuff.

My 2 dollars worth. :o
    I agree with you somewhat...probably gonna order the El Cheapo II kit for just that reason. It has all the parts, so you don't have to hunt them up...only costs about $100...and it'll probably take me 5 minutes to put together.

-T

KISS

Nome brew side mount

Have a look at

http://members.cox.net/bee2

Andrew.

NT1

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by AMW
    Have a look at

http://members.cox.net/bee2

Andrew.
    Oh wow! Dig it! I found a link to RC Dive Tech on that site. Here's a kit with tee and sensor for $89.99! Has a pdf for assembly right there on the page!

http://www.oxygenanalyzer.com/YOUDOIT.htm

-T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast