+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Micro Booster

Decodiver

Micro Booster

Has anyone any feedback on the Jetsam Micro Booster?

Good or bad all welcome.

Cheers,

Dave.

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Re: Micro Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    Has anyone any feedback on the Jetsam Micro Booster?

Good or bad all welcome.

Cheers,

Dave.
    I have a friend with the electric one and yes its great for RB, but not to fill doubles.
    Paul

Decodiver

They've just quoted me $4000 for a booster that only has a 5:1 ratio, guess i will not be getting one of them then.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Custom Title Allowed! Jamie B is on a distinguished road Jamie B is on a distinguished road Jamie B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    They've just quoted me $4000 for a booster that only has a 5:1 ratio, guess i will not be getting one of them then.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    What do you want it for?

If filling RB tanks only, then look at their baby booster.

Less than half what you've been quoted for the micro booster.

Jamie

RBW Writer MAD is on a distinguished road MAD is on a distinguished road MAD's Avatar

I got a HI Booster from TechBlue about 6 months ago... stunning bit of kit and ended up being around £1200 including whips etc.

But if the Divertec unit had been around then I would have given it VERY serious consideration.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Jetsam Baby booster is awesome for RB diving. We use it to boost bottles up to 40cuft. Has worked perfect for several years. Lightweight for travel

Another option is Hydraulics International C2 booster
    http://www.golemgear.com/pc-151-15-c...r-booster.aspx
    Little heavier than Baby Booster, but has a hand pump oprion.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

hello, at least 3 cases I know (one was my jetsam booster) where the piston got stuck in the cylinder, six months old, not used that much

small piece of metal between piston and cylinder, piston total loss.

??? shipping from belgium is more expencive than let make one locally, so i did the last, works again

paul

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

I've been using the nano booster for about a year and no serious problems. Although when it was new I could boost to around 3200psi easily now I'm about at 2900 easily. The last bit takes a loooong time to go. Source tank and drive pressure not particularly low either. I'll probably pull it apart one of these days to see what the story is but until then, anyone else experienced this?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onetime
    ...anyone else experienced this?
    By "drive pressure", I assume that you checked the IP of the drive gas first stage ?

I set mine at 10bar.