+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KISS Team addition

RBW Member Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch's Avatar

KISS Team addition

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season! Here at KISS, we are all looking forward to a new year of diving.

I am happy to announce that we are adding to our KISS team. Over the last couple of years, it has been suggested to me more than once that divers, KISS divers in specific, would like to see us have more of a presence on the forums, Rebreather World in particular. The challenge has been to find the right person. We were looking for a KISS diver who is passionate about our rebreather's, who is knowledgeable and able to answer questions on a professional level, and be available to do so. Our newest team member, Walt Stearns, certainly qualifies.

Walt Stearns is one of the most prolific underwater and water sports photojournalists in North America. His images and writing have appeared in a wide variety of national and international publications for over 20 years, with many of his photos gracing the covers. He has vast knowledge and experience in the marine and outdoor environment. Walt has also participated on many documentary and marine sport film projects that have aired internationally on stations such as ESPN, Discovery Channel and the Travel Channel.

Walt is certified up to Trimix CCR and is working on his KISS Instructor rating. He is a great resource of information and has traveled and dived worldwide in a variety of different environments and locations. Along with his KISS rebreather knowledge, he has a strong background with general diving equipment and has worked with other manufacturers in the past.

For those who would like to know more about Walt, and his projects, his website is, Aqua Pages | Underwater Journal | Underwater Diving Resources.

Walt, welcome on board!

Best regards,

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: KISS Team addition

Congrats Walt! :D

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Congrats Walt..
    And A Great Choice To Represnt Your 'kiss' Cc Rproduct Kim..

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Great choice, Kim! Congratulations, Walt!

Doug

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Thanks everyone. I donít think I could belong to a better group than here on Rebreatherworld and KISS.

For my trade rebreathers are a fantastic tool that I keep discovering more often, such as today off Jupiter, FL
    Attached Images
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Great pick, Kim! Congratulations, Walt!!!!!

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

diving like that and you didn't call....damn...
    congrats Walt.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Stearns  View Original Post
    Thanks everyone. I donít think I could belong to a better group than here on Rebreatherworld and KISS.

For my trade rebreathers are a fantastic tool that I keep discovering more often, such as today off Jupiter, FL

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

I see the Lemons are back in town. Nice pics. Congrats Walt.

RBW Member Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch is a jewel in the rough Kim Mikusch's Avatar

Walt, your photos are amazing! I'm jealous, trapped here in the cold, wet north! Brrrrr!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Congratulations Walt and well done Kim for such forward thinking.

It takes guts to have an official spokes person on a public forum and to do so demonstrates not only a great deal of confidence in your product but also a willingness to listen.

Now .... about that ADV :D

ATB

Mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast