+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from France

RBW Member fredscaph is an unknown quantity at this point fredscaph's Avatar
    Mk15, Inspiration, Lar V/VI

Hello from France

Hello, I'm new to this forum (obviously) diving since 35 Years and rebreathing since a while ... I spend half of my lifetime on a boat based in Corsica, current experience on both SCR and CCR (kiss). Diving level is the French BEES 1 which means instructor.
    Frederic

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Re: Hello from France

Hi Fred,
    welcome on RBW

A+

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem's Avatar

Hello neighbor :) !

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Salut Frédéric!
    Kiss? Which one? Sk or CK?
    Welcome aboard.
    Best
    Philippe

RBW Member Jhub is an unknown quantity at this point Jhub's Avatar

Smile Re: Hello from France

Welcome
    I used to live and work in Marseille. I return whenever possible, although i've never dived in France (yet). Any advice for non natives wanting to dive in Corsica?

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Quote Originally Posted by Jhub  View Original Post
    Any advice for non natives wanting to dive in Corsica?
    Lavezzi, Lavezzi, Lavezzi: Google it. You'll see why.
    Best
    Philippe

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread