+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hallo from Germany

RBW Member RebThommy is an unknown quantity at this point RebThommy's Avatar
    LAR II

RG-UF/M SSR/UW

Hallo from Germany

A big “Guten Tag” (=Good day) to all of you out there!

My name is Thomas, or for all rebreather divers: Thommy.
    I live in northern Germany (Lower Saxony), near the North Sea. Well, that’s a location without a lot or RB

divers, but I hope to find more of ‘em here.
    Before you ask: Yes, there are websites for divers in Germany, but if you tell them that you dive rebreathers you often hear “Oh, bad fault! All rebreathers are deathtraps and like to kill you. Stop using them and buy triplets instead!” (bad translation).
    I live in a small town nobody knows, but that doesn't mean I can't practice diving!

Well, that’s me in a very short form :D, if you wanna do some pure O2-dives here, you are welcome to send me a message (I speak perfect German, some English words are also possible as you see and a very bad Latin;)) and I’ll send you some more info about diving around here, or even show you some locations.

Hope you understood my introduction and dive safe! And: “Allzeit trockenen Kalk!“ (=Always have dry soda lime!)

Thommy

RBW Member trimix333 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix333's Avatar

Re: Hallo from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by RebThommy  View Original Post
    A big “Guten Tag” (=Good day) to all of you out there!

My name is Thomas, or for all rebreather divers: Thommy.
    I live in northern Germany (Lower Saxony), near the North Sea. Well, that’s a location without a lot or Rebreather

divers, but I hope to find more of ‘em here.
    Before you ask: Yes, there are websites for divers in Germany, but if you tell them that you dive rebreathers you often hear “Oh, bad fault! All rebreathers are deathtraps and like to kill you. Stop using them and buy triplets instead!” (bad translation).
    I live in a small town nobody knows, but that doesn't mean I can't practice diving!

looks familiar woehggaaaaaaaa;)

Well, that’s me in a very short form :D, if you wanna do some pure O2-dives here, you are welcome to send me a message (I speak perfect German, some English words are also possible as you see and a very bad Latin;)) and I’ll send you some more info about diving around here, or even show you some locations.

Hope you understood my introduction and dive safe! And: “Allzeit trockenen Kalk!“ (=Always have dry soda lime!)

Thommy
    hallo tommy

what type of rebreather are you diving? i am starting first steps on rEvo
    i live in belgium near the north sea
    united states are a bitt to far this moment
    but germany is not that far away for looking to new divesites
    this is thesite where you feel @home when ccr diving
    already found some nice people here and the techtalk around here is aaaaawsomeeeee

greetz
    jan

LAR II

RG-UF/M SSR/UW

Hi trimix333,

well, I only dive pure O2-Rebreathers (especially pendulum rebreathers) here in the north of Germany, somewhere in Hemmoor, Varel (small lake max depth 7m). Yeah, US is too far for me, too. So, if you look for some O2-RB experience, just send me a message, but I sorry , I do not dive eCCR or mCCR, jsut the little O2 Rigs.

Thommy

Holger Berghäuser TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300's Avatar
    TR300

Submatix

Quote Originally Posted by RebThommy  View Original Post
    Hi trimix333,

well, I only dive pure O2-Rebreathers (especially pendulum rebreathers) here in the north of Germany, somewhere in Hemmoor, Varel (small lake max depth 7m). Yeah, US is too far for me, too. So, if you look for some O2-Rebreather experience, just send me a message, but I sorry , I do not dive eCCR or mCCR, jsut the little O2 Rigs.

Thommy
    Hello Thommy,

a warm welcome from the middle of germany.
    I live near Frankfurt. We have here a little but growing rebreatherteam. We share also with a rebreatherteam near Berlin.

Visit: Rebreatherteam Weinheim for more information.

regards
    Holger

LAR II

RG-UF/M SSR/UW

Hai Holger,

thanks for the nice welcome, wowee, great websites. Well, I belong to die-sporttaucher.de, a "normal" sportsdiving club with only a few rebreather divers. You don't do a lot of pure O2-diving, do you? I am the only one in the club who uses such units, so I always go diving with combat divers or beginners with OC units who destroy the awesome quiet atmosphere .

Well, hope to hear from you soon, great homebuilt rigs!!!!!

Thommy

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Hi Thommy,

welcome on board and greetings from Wuppertal. Ich bin vom 22.4.-25.4 in Hemmoor, vieleicht sieht man sich ja........

Chilibreather! kuddel is an unknown quantity at this point kuddel's Avatar
    MCCR and Habanero PSCR

Moin moin,

greetings from PI in the near of Hamburg!

Well, maybee see you in Hemmoor in the shallow water!

Best regards,

Dirk.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hallo Thommy,
    Willkommen auf Rebreatherworld.
    Greetings from Seattle.

RBN

Marcus Jakob Marc(us) is an unknown quantity at this point Marc(us)'s Avatar
    rEvo III hybrid

Inspo classic, Evolution +

Hi Thommy,
    welcome abord RBW from the middle of Germany (Cologne)

I'll contact you when I will ever go to the North for diving.

All the best,
    Marc(us)

LAR II

RG-UF/M SSR/UW

Thanks for the nice welcome guys,

now I know I am at the right place to talk about rebreathers without being asked why I dive those deadly monsters. Well, I might be diving in Hemmoor in the beginning April, so if you see a guy who dives pure O2 Rebreathers, just ask. I'm sure not many of you dive pendulum rebreathers;).

Thanks again, and if you got questions referred to O2-Rigs just bring 'em on!

Thommy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast