+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maui diving

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

Maui diving

I will be in Maui for 3 weeks starting mid Febuary, anybody interested in doing some shore dives? I shore dive with my wife (she is OC only) most days but she's always looking for an excuse to go shopping and let me dive with someone else! I'm staying in Kihei again, would love to do some diving with other rebreather divers.

Bob Sweeney

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Re: Maui diving

There are some decent shore dives to be had in Maui. But if you are going to be there for three weeks, you definitely need to go out with North Shore Explorers at least once. A NSE trip is not cheap, but well worth it in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread