+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CIS-Lunar

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

CIS-Lunar

Hi All!

Just a quick post to let you know that Ron Micjan's Review of Nick Jewson's CIS-Lunar #04 has now made its way safely over from the old RBW site and can be found HERE.

It is a fantastic article and has previously been published on Ron's site www.tmishop.com but Ron has kindly reproduced it here on RBW.

Please use this thread if you wish to ask any questions, leave any feedback or comment on Ron's article.

Many thanks

Lou

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Re: CIS-Lunar

Good stuff buddy, congratulations for the article!!!

Cheers,

Mike - Protec

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Question Re: CIS-Lunar

Fantastic article!

Just as an aside, why not allow comments directly on the article itself?

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

John

The articles are closed because that was what I was asked to do :)

Also I think it is so that the articles do not become cluttered with comments and posts and they remain just the article on its own and anything else is diverted into the main forum.

Lou

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: CIS-Lunar

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    John

The articles are closed because that was what I was asked to do :)

Also I think it is so that the articles do not become cluttered with comments and posts and they remain just the article on its own and anything else is diverted into the main forum.

Lou
    Good point! :)

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Maximum ****** RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave's Avatar

I have the CIS-Lunar MkVP manual

I was saving up to buy the Cis till they went belly up.....so I have the Cis-Lunar Mk VP Mod 1 manual in a ms word doc format....how do we get it posted here?

Dave, Did you ever find out how to post the manual? I would really like to read it. Thanks

-Justin

Maximum ****** RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave's Avatar

I need the mods to tell me how....maybe it needs to be served up somehow and then hyperlinked....

I am surpised the admin/mods haven't weighed in yet.

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Re: I have the CIS-Lunar MkVP manual

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherDave
    I was saving up to buy the Cis till they went belly up.....so I have the Cis-Lunar Mk VP Mod 1 manual in a ms word doc format....how do we get it posted here?
    Easiest way would be to turn it into a PDF (if you have Distiller, print to a postscript file from Word, then use the Distiller on that.)

I can do that conversion if you'd like - its trivial - and shoot it back to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast