+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 14/15 February

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: 14/15 February

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    Since none of you left room for me or DSix, we are diving on Scuba Tyme Saturday AM. Where is everyone meeting for lunch?
    Who else is booked on the Hydro dive, because I only saw four of us on the list?

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Who else is booked on the Hydro dive, because I only saw four of us on the list?
    OOPS, I thought it was full. I kept bugging Enzo so hate to cancel with him.
    So where is lunch?
    Last edited by Diverlee; 11th February 2009 at 23:34.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    And hopefully you can hook up with John, because even though he falls in the "Filthy Northeasterner" category, he's an ok guy to dive with.;)

Have fun!

Adrian
    Seems to me you and Jeff have a fixation to have your pictures taken sitting on a toilet at 100+ ft and you call me Filthy.

See you next week sometime I suspect.

John

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Ya'll have a good ol' time diving this weekend. i got to work on saturday and diving Diepolder III (God! have to do it on O/C ! Damn rules!) on Sunday, but taking the Rebreather into Eagle's Nest on monday. i will be back home in S. FL the 17th thru the 20th.

PS: Adrian, John might join us for the Eagle's Nest dive on monday. thanks
    I will be there for sure. Spent most of today mixing gas for the dive. Looking forward to it.

John

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Seems to me you and Jeff have a fixation to have your pictures taken sitting on a toilet at 100+ ft and you call me Filthy.

John
    It's a South Florida thing John, you wouldn't understand!:D

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

OK, so for Saturday with Miss Conduct for the Hydro it is:
    • Mike448
    • Teabag
    • Sfldiver
    • Jkaterenchuk
    Tim (Netmage) are you in for Saturday? So two spots still open. Call Capt Conrad (954) 815-9424 for directions.

Then Saturday with Avid Diver it is
    • Monkey
    • Mike448
    • Teabag
    3 spots still open. Call Capt Oliver 954-854-7786 for bookings and directions

Did I miss anyone? Sorry if I did

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    OK, so for Saturday with Miss Conduct for the Hydro it is:
    • Mike448
    • Teabag
    • Sfldiver
    • Jkaterenchuk
    Tim (Netmage) are you in for Saturday? So two spots still open. Call Capt Conrad (954) 815-9424 for directions.

Then Saturday with Avid Diver it is
    • Monkey
    • Mike448
    • Teabag
    3 spots still open. Call Capt Oliver 954-854-7786 for bookings and directions

Did I miss anyone? Sorry if I did
    Sorry but I am not leaving PA to drive to Florida until Sunday so I do not think I could be on the dive on Sat 14th. Not sure where the confusion came in.

John

Dive Rite Optima

Anyone just happen to glance at the weather forecast for tomorrow?

SATURDAY
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
    INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!:D
    Last edited by sfldiver; 13th February 2009 at 17:19.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

As I have said many times in the past, you can count on there being great weather whenever I am not diving. Next time, you can just check with me for the most accurate long range forecast.

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Sunday is looking awsome tooooooooo:
    SATURDAY
    SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
    SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.

SUNDAY
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.

See ya all there in the morning.

There is still space on both days .............
    Last edited by Mike448; 13th February 2009 at 22:24.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3