+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 February

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

14/15 February

Hey all. I will be back in Fort Lauderdale for a couple of weeks in Feb, and am super keen to dive you folks again. My Meg has just got back from it's facelift in Seattle is ready to take on team yellow and team red

Has anyone got anything planned over the weekend of 14/15 Feb?

Any takers for a Hydro trip on the 15th maybe? Regardless, I would like to dive Sat and Sun.

Oh and Tim (Teabag) will be visiting Florida and is also keen to dive, so we have 2 already.
    Last edited by Mike448; 31st January 2009 at 01:19.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: 14/15 February

Mike

Are you only planning to dive on 14/15 or would you be diving during the week 15-21?

John

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Megalodon

Any time between the 14 & 26 February. Here are my available dive dates:
    14 & 15 Feb
    21 & 22 Feb
    I can probably take a day off duing the week between the weekends, but not too many - need to pay the bills

Tim (Teabag) will only be in South Florida over the weekend of the 14th though.
    Last edited by Mike448; 31st January 2009 at 01:29.

Closed Account Teabag is an unknown quantity at this point Teabag's Avatar

I'm arriving in Lauderdale area evening of the 12th and looking to dive on 13th and 14th. I'm heading back to Atlanta on 15th.
    Would love to get something lined up for the 13th and 14th.
    Tim T

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Id be up for the Hydro, but it looks like I will be sans rEvo for a few weeks till the new one arrives.

Glad to take you out to the Northern Light or the Vitric, looks like theres enough to run?

Megalodon

I have just emailed Scubatyme about a Hydro run for the 14th or 15th - watch this space.

Chris, I will definitely be with you in Key Largo for both the 21 & 22, all day.

I would luv to do the Northern Light (never seen it) but would have to see it from a distance as I haven't had time to do my MOD2 yet - still keen to go though. Just have to have a 150ft piece of string with a balloon attached to it to prevent me from getting over eager

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I am not sure if Enzo (Scubatyme owner) is quite ready to do tech dives yet. I know that He has been talking about some of the shallower ones like the Hydro and Miller lite, but I haven't heard of any definite decisions.

If the trip is scheduled for the Hydro using Scubatyme, I am definitely up for the dive. Just let me know when to show up at the dock.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Closed Account Teabag is an unknown quantity at this point Teabag's Avatar

Hydro on the 14th sounds great to me.

Haven't seen any takers for Friday 13th yet (I know, I know).

In the event I can't find any CCR divers to go out that day, what would you recommend as the best 100-130 ft OC dive sites I could tag along on in Pompano, Lauderdale area?

Tienuts recommended the following:
    Jim Atria (132')
    Rodeo 25 (126')
    Captain Dan (111')

How would you rank them in order of interest?

Thanks,
    Tim

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Here is some more info on the 3 wrecks that Tienuts suggested:

Capt Dan

Jim Atria

Rodeo25

I have always had a personal preference for the Rodeo, but that is just me. I know a couple of other divers really seem to like the Capt Dan much more.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Megalodon

Hi All. OK, just got off the phone with Capt. Conrad from "Miss Conduct" and have booked the boat Saturday 14th for a morning dive on the Hydro. His boat is a six-pack so obviously limited to 6 divers. It will be an all CCR trip and he is happy with run times of 2hrs or so.

At the moment we have have Tim T and myself. Any other takers?

Checkout Miss Conduct for more info on the boat, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast