+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dsix stand for the rEvo

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Dsix stand for the rEvo

I am currently designing and trial diving a stand for my rEvo. I think that I have got the final version worked out.

I am asking for advice/input from other rEvo divers as to the features that they might like to find on such a contraption.

Right now it raises the unit to a comfortable donning height, has attachment points for sidemounting BO cylinders and reels (etc), and a spot for a cam band to attach a small tank.

It answers all of my concerns, but I may be overlooking something.

Any input will be appreciated.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Dsix stand for the rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I am currently designing and trial diving a stand for my rEvo. I think that I have got the final version worked out.

I am asking for advice/input from other rEvo divers as to the features that they might like to find on such a contraption.

Right now it raises the unit to a comfortable donning height, has attachment points for sidemounting BO cylinders and reels (etc), and a spot for a cam band to attach a small tank.

So where is a picture? You think we are mindreaders?

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Yea Don, how is anyone supposed to make any sugestions when they can't even see what your talking about.
    :p

Grand Beede' pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater's Avatar

Keep everything away from the buttons!!

This is why I like the "extra brackets with D rings on" solution.
    Last edited by pieater; 30th January 2009 at 23:15.

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    Yea Don, how is anyone supposed to make any sugestions when they can't even see what your talking about.
    :p
    Both of you should read the second sentence again. What-the-heck, I will listen to lowly optima divers too. ;)

Here is a pic for those of you who might be lacking in the imagination department (read as "brains").

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Hey Don. I apologize if this has already been covered in another thread, but do you have a Meg version of your stand?

rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    Hey Don. I apologize if this has already been covered in another thread, but do you have a Meg version of your stand?
    Not yet, Netmage has mentioned it a couple of times. I don't have a meg sitting around to get measurements from.

rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by pieater  View Original Post
    Keep it everything away from the buttons!!

This is why I like the "extra brackets with D rings on" solution.
    The entire stand is set inside of the buttons. It is not an issue at all.

The first attempt was a different story though

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Looks good, don't know about the cut outs (entanglement?).
    For a nominal fee I'll test one out

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post

why did you buy a mini rEvo??

the standard rEvo has +/- this height!

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...