+ Reply to Thread

Thread: german destroyer plan

RBW Member trimix333 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix333's Avatar

german destroyer plan

hi all

maybe cane someone help me?

i am searching a kind of blue print's from german destroyers "class Z8-16"
    whe made some dives one a boat like this but it is difficult to make plan's on what part of the boat whe are diving

greetz

jan

RBW Member jorgey is on a distinguished road jorgey is on a distinguished road jorgey's Avatar

Re: german destroyer plan

hi trimix,
    I think you are planning something I'm going to envy a lot :) :)

I did a little google work in german sites, and I found this:

Deutsche Kriegsschiffe

There you can search the ships in the archive (Archive deutsche Marinengeschichte) and the you choose "1935-1945 Kriegsmarine" and Schiffe nach Schiffklassen to find a list of all classes. The "Z" class has the whole list of the Zerstörer. I cannot see the pictures there, but you have there general information and, what could be more important, a list of sources and an email contact.

I hope it helps you (and that I'm giving you something that you don't have already :) :) )

j o r g e

RBW Member trimix333 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix333's Avatar

hey jorgey

thx for the fine link
    and yes indeed whe have some nice plans to workout this year
    YIIIIIIIGhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Photographer & Journalist John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini Hybrid

Have a look in German Destroyers 1939-45 (New Vanguard), ISBN 978-1841765044. I got a copy from Amazon last year after diving the Bruno Heinemann.

+ Reply to Thread