Closed Thread

Thread: WTB: Evolution or Evolution+

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

WTB: Evolution or Evolution+

Want to Buy:

Evolution or Evolution+, looking for medium CL/medium harness (not mandatory).

Seller must live in the United States/Canada and be willing to show this unit in person. I am a serious potential buyer and will come to you for pickup.

I am not exactly thrilled about buying a used rebreather, so the condition of the unit must be excellent. I am just trying to save $$ and be open to a good deal for both of us. Please send pictures, of the unit, not you, as well as last service. :)

PM's welcome.

Thanks,

Jason

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Re: WTB: Evolution or Evolution+

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    Want to Buy:

Evolution or Evolution+, looking for medium CL/medium harness (not mandatory).

Seller must live in the United States/Canada and be willing to show this unit in person. I am a serious potential buyer and will come to you for pickup.

I am not exactly thrilled about buying a used rebreather, so the condition of the unit must be excellent. I am just trying to save $$ and be open to a good deal for both of us. Please send pictures, of the unit, not you, as well as last service. :)

PM's welcome.

Thanks,

Jason
    Jason are you still looking for an Evolution, mines in perfect condition with many items brand new never in the water.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Re: WTB: Evolution or Evolution+

Thanks for the heads up, but I've just committed to going new.

I saw your ad the other day, it should sell soon. It I wasn't so damn weird about buying used stuff I would have bought it.

good luck.

Closed Thread