+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Addis Charters - Part 3

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Re: Addis Charters - Part 3

it is very, very tough Ritchie, but somebody has to do it

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Don you need to start a book with all your short stories about this crap charter!!! thanks for the laughs again
    BTW what airline should i be avoiding?!!! :p
    mel
    pps wheres my cover!!!!!!!!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    Don you need to start a book with all your short stories about this crap charter!!! thanks for the laughs again
    BTW what airline should i be avoiding?!!! :p
    mel
    pps wheres my cover!!!!!!!!

You should see your cover today
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    You should see your cover today
    yea or there will be a going on!:D dont make me come out there and beat you now.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    yea or there will be a going on!:D dont make me come out there and beat you now.
    Well, do I get beat or not?
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Wow

Send me a box of these $8 cameras, do they come standard with a super wide angle lens, an incredible fill flash, and a way to manually control your fstop and shutter speed. Or is all that extra?

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I wish I could add more to Don's description of our day aboard Addis Charters, but he summed it up pretty good - Never a dull moment aboard Addis Charters!

Not withstanding the events on the boat, I found one of those $8 disposable cameras, that's waterproof to 30' of depth, on the dock, so I figured put it to good use and take it with me on the dive and attempt to snap a few shots underwater with it. Here's a few of the shots I took.

Since I had to babysit Captain Jeff during the dive, most of the pictures are of him on the wreck - Enjoy!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Wow

Send me a box of these $8 cameras, do they come standard with a super wide angle lens, an incredible fill flash, and a way to manually control your fstop and shutter speed. Or is all that extra?
    Alright Curt, so classifying my camera as disposible, might be a wee bit of a stretch, but I'm still always amazed at the results that can be achieved nowadays with a point and shoot camera and a few add-on accessories!:D

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i think it is the great "models" that Adrian has that makes those pics so good. now what did i do with that phone number for my agent...........

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    i think it is the great "models" that Adrian has that makes those pics so good. now what did i do with that phone number for my agent...........

You missed your calling Jeff... you could a been Zoolander....