Closed Thread

Thread: For Sale: Inspiration Vision Trimix with Spares and Extras

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

For Sale: Inspiration Vision Trimix with Spares and Extras

Right, so here it is my Inspiration Vision. I have bought it when my Megalodon was still going back and forth for repairs and I wasn't sure when it will be back in the water for good. I was going to keep both, but I cannot justify it at the moment since my Meg is fixed and my Mrs isn't going this route any more. Any questions, please PM me.

Inspiration Vision

Large counter lungs
    Large harness
    Temp stick Trimix enabled software
    All PC discs and cables
    Lift bar
    Black carbon fibre effect cover
    Original cover
    Spares including o-rings, scrims, hose removal tool, O2 cell

If you cannot see pictures, click here.

£4150 ONO

Ideally a collection in person or I can ship it anywhere in the world provided a full payment is made beforehand.
    Last edited by Pawel Szopinski; 18th January 2009 at 14:56.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: For Sale: Inspiration Vision Trimix with Spares and Extras

For reasons I'm unable to edit the post again, so correct the pictures, but here they are below. Serial available on request.

Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

*bump*

New price £3999. Be quick.
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

After two time wasters and a bunch of tyre kickers I want to sell it sooner rather than later, so feel free to make me an offer.
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Last bump - £3750 before it all goes off the market tomorrow.
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Sold!
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Closed Thread