+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CK #232 now in Tas, Australia

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

CK #232 now in Tas, Australia

CK#232 has now fled the US and globe trotted it's way to Tasmania, Australia.
    So now it's go slow, slow, slow.
    My instructor has been good though putting up with my stupid (?) questions and been very patient with me since completeing my Mod 1. Thanks Nick (Seaway Scuba, Adelaide, Australia)
    Good thing I have plenty of time to practice..... ( I have so wanted to use this symbol)

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

Re: CK #232 now in Tas, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by waz2068  View Original Post
    My instructor has been good though putting up with my stupid (?) questions and been very patient with me since completeing my Mod 1. Thanks Nick (Seaway Scuba, Adelaide, Australia)
    Good thing I have plenty of time to practice..... ( I have so wanted to use this symbol)

Congratulations.

#118 has a new home too but only had to travel 150 miles or so
    Enjoy.
    Paul

RBW Member XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae is a jewel in the rough XJae's Avatar
    Classic KISS

very nice. i know your unit very well, it was nicely cared for and is practically new.
    nice to see it traveled so far from new jersey. lol. good luck with it. :)

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

I know the unit well! Lets see, It has been to Canada (St Lawrence), Pennsylvania, New Jersey and now residing Austrailia. Damn that's a lot of miles!
    Enjoy it!

You have to send us some pics when you get a chance.

See ya later

Cheers

Luke I am your father Deepdiver is an unknown quantity at this point Deepdiver's Avatar

Talking Re: CK #232 now in Tas, Australia

Warren how is it going, has your wife given you more jobs to do?

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

Yeah, I think the unit has done more air time than time in the water!
    Hi Nick, the wife is still too pissed at me for not telling her I was buying the unit. At least I haven't got a huge job list to complete, just have to keep the unit in the shed out of harms way!

CK #051 Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: CK #232 now in Tas, Australia

Hi Warren,

Glad to see you got a KISS. ATB,

Dave C

Quote Originally Posted by waz2068  View Original Post
    Hi all,

Just an update on CK#232. It has now moved from Tasmania to Victoria Australia (not Canada). Warren looked after it very well but could not use it any more due to an illness. I have now completed the Mod1 course and quite a few extra hours and just love it. Have added a GG DIL add button combined with off board bailout along with a VR3 plumbed into one of the cells. Will look into a HUD in the future (wife thinks I have spent way too much ATM) Love this forum for the wealth of info and answers to questions I would have asked but now don't need to. Thanks to all the experienced contributors.

Chris.

Aussie KISSer IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Congrats, I;m sure you will love it!

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: CK #232

Quote Originally Posted by drclong  View Original Post
    Hi all, Just an update on CK#232. It has now moved from Tasmania to Victoria Australia (not Canada). Warren looked after it very well but could not use it any more due to an illness. I have now completed the Mod1 course and quite a few extra hours and just love it. Have added a GG DIL add button combined with off board bailout along with a VR3 plumbed into one of the cells. Will look into a HUD in the future (wife thinks I have spent way too much ATM) Love this forum for the wealth of info and answers to questions I would have asked but now don't need to. Thanks to all the experienced contributors.Chris.
    Nice , add yourself here too.
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19478

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast