Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid rEvo2 for sale

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Hybrid rEvo2 for sale

Hello,

I'm selling my beloved hybrid Hammer-rEvo2. It's 1 year and a half old and has less than 100 hours on it.

Composed of:
    • Stock rEvo2 with two rEvodreams. 3l 300bar tanks. Transplate harness
    • Hammerhead controller with Trimix enabled (latest metal handset)
    • 4 new Teledyne cells
    • straight connectors on the hoses
    An external battery box for the Hammerhead will be fitted.

Never had any problem with the rEvo or the Hammerhead, never missed a dive.

I will post photos next week.

PM me for conditions and price. Unit is located in France.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Re: Hybrid rEvo2 for sale

For the US citizens, I can sell the machine without the tanks (they are not DOT marked).

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Hello,

I'm selling my beloved hybrid Hammer-rEvo2. It's 1 year and a half old and has less than 100 hours on it.

Composed of:
    • Stock rEvo2 with two rEvodreams. 3l 300bar tanks. Transplate harness
    • Hammerhead controller with Trimix enabled (latest metal handset)
    • 4 new Teledyne cells
    • straight connectors on the hoses
    An external battery box for the Hammerhead will be fitted.

Never had any problem with the rEvo or the Hammerhead, never missed a dive.

I will post photos next week.

PM me for conditions and price. Unit is located in France.

Hi Stephane,

Why are you selling your unit if I may ask?

BR. Wael

rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by Brainx3  View Original Post
    Hi Stephane,

Why are you selling your unit if I may ask?

BR. Wael
    Hi Wael,

Yes you can! :p
    I'm getting a rEvo3 because of the two letters C & E !

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Hi Wael,

Yes you can! :p

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's the issue. Wasn't it upgradeable to rEvo3? Or would that have costed the same as getting a new unit?
    I was a bit surprised because I understood that you were having a good time diving the unit.

BR. Wael

RBW Member Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem's Avatar

You'll just have to wait another year before the CE stamp hits the rEvo3...

rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Maybe my friend Guilhem, maybe. And what about the Apoc you ordered, is it planned to be delivered in 2009? :D

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Guilhem  View Original Post
    You'll just have to wait another year before the CE stamp hits the rEvo3...
    yup, only thing he has to do then is put the new hoses and DSV on, and ship the unit back for a stamp

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem has a spectacular aura about Guilhem's Avatar

Maybe my friend Guilhem, maybe. And what about the Apoc you ordered, is it planned to be delivered in 2009? :D
    Yep, that was exactly my point. Some people claim the Apoc is vaporware, as they've seen test results but no unit yet. Same is true for the rEvo 3 CE: we've seen the unit, not the CE paperwork yet :D. As far as I understand, the CE version is planned for the end of 2009 only, if all goes well. But that's probably a topic for another thread. If only I could afford two units, I would take yours in addition to the Apoc without thinking about it more than a minute ;) (unfortunately, the bank disagrees )

rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Guilhem,

Sell the Apoc and buy my rEvo! :D
    I'll be happy to come and do the training. ;)

For those across the big pond, leave the tanks and it's 11kgs less and I can sell the unit without the four cells.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast