+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CCR / OC RBW/ADM Oriskany Tek Charter

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: CCR / OC RBW/ADM Oriskany Tek Charter

Paul:

I hope you guys can make it. I'll be on the trip for Sat/Sun.

Doug

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

Count us in!

Sincerely,

Paul
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

www.andersonlemos.com.br Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point Anderson's Avatar
    Optima

Hello!

I'll be at Pensacola on May 14 and May 15 but I still don't have a RB TEK Buddy. If someone would like to join me, it will be a pleasure!

Safe Dives,

Anderson Lemos

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

One less Friday spot available.
    Bill

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

THE ORISKANY TEK CHARTER IS FULL!!!!!

If your on the charter, please review the information at the below link

Oriskany Trip Divers

I will be blanket e-mailing everyone with up-dated e-mails

See you on the bottom!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Im not bailing unless I break both my legs in freak yachting accident

...Or someone steals my rEvo.....no, no, even then, I'll just rent one.
    Well, it looks like I'll have to eat my hat

AJ has had to pull out, so our spaces are up for grabs. Please let Curt know asap if you want them.

Cheers

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Well, it looks like I'll have to eat my hat

AJ has had to pull out, so our spaces are up for grabs. Please let Curt know asap if you want them.

Cheers

The spot is only for saturday and sunday. total boat payment of $400.00 each person is required up-front
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 14th May 2009 at 18:13.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

There is 2 opening for the Oriskany CCR trip

Saturday May 23rd
    Sunday May 24th

Price is $200.00 per day, per diver

Please PM me asap if you would like one of the slots

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Maybe I missed an e-mail or something, so what time does the boat leave?
    Bill

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Everyone On The Trip Needs To Be At The Boat Each Day From 7am To 730 Am.