+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CCR / OC RBW/ADM Oriskany Tek Charter

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

CCR / OC RBW/ADM Oriskany Tek Charter

Join the staff of Advanced Diver Magazine and Rebreatherworld members on a three-day tek dive trip on the wreck of the USS Oriskany.

Our team will be chartering H2O Below’s 36' Newton custom dive boat for three consecutive days in an attempt to explore, photograph, and video this awesome wreck.

The charter is open to a maximum of 10, OC and CCR technical divers.

Each day we will have a maximum of 4-5 hours over the wreck so you can do one long dive or break it into two shorter excursions.

Price of the vessel is $225.00 per day of diving. No penalty for canceled weather days.

Price only includes the charter fee
    Does not include dive gases, hotel, food, or evening entertainment.

A $400 deposit is required to hold you spot on the vessel. This deposit is none refundable after April 1st, 2009.

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 17th January 2009 at 04:23.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: CCR / OC RBW/ADM Oriskany Tek Charter

Count me in -- at least for Saturday and Sunday.

Email sent.

Doug

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

< grumble>

Thats the same time Innerspace is going on.....

< /grumble>

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    < grumble> Thats the same time Innerspace is going on..... < /grumble>

Funny how that happened.........

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post

< grumble>

Thats the same time Innerspace is going on.....

< /grumble>

sounds liek an easy choice.. cayman tech diving can be done anytime, these type of dives on the big o are rare..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

i am a possible

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    i am a possible
    I was thinking about it, but this guy makes too much fun of me

Seriously, I am also a possible.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

I'm a probable, seriously.

RBW Member tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt's Avatar
    HH Meg, Inspiration, Mini-Meg

I am in, dove the Oriskany 3 times already, last time to the propellers. It is a great wreck!

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Tim:

If you're concerned with the conflict with Innerspace, join us at Dive Tech/Cobalt Coast in Grand Cayman for the ADM/RBW Photoweek April 18-25th instead! :)

Doug