+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which PC software do you use

Inspo Luver Shaunzxr is an unknown quantity at this point Shaunzxr's Avatar

Question Which PC software do you use

When preparing a slate for a deco dive which software do you use and does it match up with your HH computers?

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Re: Which PC software do you use

Hello,

Any decompression software based on Bülhlann's ZHL-16C algorithm with Gradient Factors will do the job.
    For example J-Plan on a Palm or MV-Plan under Java (multi-platform).

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Hello,

Any decompression software based on Bülhlann's ZHL-16C algorithm with Gradient Factors will do the job.
    For example J-Plan on a Palm or MV-Plan under Java (multi-platform).

hi
    i use also j-plan,but tricky with oc-bailout
    mv-plan really easy but only for 100m not deeper.
    gruss seppu

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

DDPlan.

I'm not pushing things particularly hard, but from what I've read on here and from my comparisons to the Vision profiles, it looks pretty good.

Cheers,

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Hi,

I mainly use V-Planner.
    Any software has Buhlmann with GF that works with Windows Vista?!
    Would appreciate the info...

Regards. Wael

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by Brainx3  View Original Post
    Would appreciate the info...
    MV-Plan I guess, it's written in Java.

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Great, I'll try it out.

Thanks Stephane.

Wael

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Brainx3  View Original Post
    I need to try to install DDPlan on my wife's new HP Mini laptop over the weekend. I'll let you know if it works.

Cheers,

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seppu  View Original Post
    hi
    i use also j-plan,but tricky with oc-bailout
    mv-plan really easy but only for 100m not deeper.
    gruss seppu
    Why would you not trust it for deeper planning?

rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by P3  View Original Post
    Why would you not trust it for deeper planning?
    MV-Plan is limited to 100 meter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast