+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all from the Maldives

RBW Member Oxo is an unknown quantity at this point Oxo's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS

Dolphin, Ray, Pos MK6

Hi all from the Maldives

Hiya all

Happy to be part of RBW! I look forward to learning more about no bubbles diving with all you guys!

Safe diving!
    Ben

RBW Member joji is an unknown quantity at this point joji's Avatar

Re: Hi all from the Maldives

Hi Ben,

How is diving in Maldives now:D:D:D:D:D

George

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Quote Originally Posted by Oxo  View Original Post
    Hiya all

Happy to be part of RBW! I look forward to learning more about no bubbles diving with all you guys!

Safe diving!
    Ben
    Hi Ben,

welcome to RBW

Looking forward to walking in the park again with you next month, I have fond memories of your Advanced Mix class a few years ago, I'm looking forward to welcoming you back for your meg class.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board. Great and safe dives in 2009.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome here at Rebreatherworld.com

How is the CCR support on the Maldives?

best.

RBN

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

Hi Ben
    Welcome, where abouts are you in the Maldives and what you up to.

I have always wanted to go back to the Maldives now that I have a rebreather but its not very CC friendly.

Cheers

Taza

RBW Member Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon's Avatar
    Evolution

Inspiration

Welcome to RB World.

I'm coming to the Maldives for 2 weeks as part of my Honeymoon in August.

We have only just aranged dates so not booked yet. Any advice you have would be greatly recived, my other half is a non diver but I'm going to have a go at sorting that while were there.

What would be the best area to go at that time of year for Mantas and Hammerheads?

Anything else we should know?

RBW Member Oxo is an unknown quantity at this point Oxo's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS

Dolphin, Ray, Pos MK6

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome! The Maldives are as full of big fishes as ever, even if the reefs are not as colorful as other parts of the world.

CCR support is becoming slowly more available and most of the 5 stars resorts will do their best to sort out O2 and sorb for you if you give them a bit of a heads up.

I'm managing the dive centre of one famous 5 stars resort, if some of you want to come, PM me with your planned budget and I'll help you find the best island for you!

Thanks all and take care!
    Ben

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by Oxo  View Original Post
    The Maldives are as full of big fishes as ever, even if the reefs are not as colorful as other parts of the world.
    Thanks all and take care!
    Ben
    Really ? I remember the Maldives as the most pristine and colorful reefs in the world: Gallery | Maldives 2003 | Page 1/5

Have things degraded since 2003 ?

Erik

+ Reply to Thread