+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xerotherm Arctic

James Jennings TheBcDiver is an unknown quantity at this point TheBcDiver's Avatar

Xerotherm Arctic

Hi folks

Does anyone have details on the best deals on a set of Fourth Element Xerotherm Arctic in the UK?

Cheers and happy New Years :)

James

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Re: Xerotherm Arctic

I got mine off the RBW shop but I think that's dead in the water now. I've bought stuff straight from 4th Element and it worked out similarly priced to everywhere else.

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Try here:

Diving Leisure Leeds

Seb

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by TheBcDiver  View Original Post
    Hi folks

Does anyone have details on the best deals on a set of Fourth Element Xerotherm Arctic in the UK?

Cheers and happy New Years :)

James
    You can check out SCUBA Gear For Sale, Technical Gear, Rebreather Gear, U/W Imaging, Dive Luggage 888-728-2247 they carry the full line and they ship to the UK!

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread