+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MK16 military unit and parts

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

MK16 military unit and parts

Can anybody tell me I can pick up a MK16 military unit and also get parts for the unit.

andibk

RBW Member kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver's Avatar
    evo+,deep pursuit

Re: MK16 military unit and parts

Are the mk 16 still classed as a weapon and not for civilian use?

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Re: MK16 military unit and parts

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    Can anybody tell me I can pick up a MK16 military unit and also get parts for the unit.

andibk
    Can anybody tell me where to get hen's teeth?

You could try stealing one (and the parts) from the US Navy. Grab me one while you're at it.

The best you will come up with (if you are lucky) is a Mk15.5. There are only two Mk16s in civilian hands that I know of, and both people are linked to military contractors.

+ Reply to Thread