+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BIKINI ATOLL - A REALITY... 19 Sept 2010

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

BIKINI ATOLL - A REALITY... 19 Sept 2010

I first started looking into a trip to Bikini in 2010 and have made some really good headway.

So basically I have secured the majority of the logistics and have some real prices and real dates. All I need to know now is who wants to come? Have a look at this link for all the information Bikini Atoll wreck diving

Please excuse the agricultural nature of the site. I have not had the time to beautify it with pretty pictures!! More on that later.

Quite simply I need voices of real interest and deposits off people for this to get off the ground now. The ship has different types of levels of accommodation but you are looking at round the us$12,500.00 mark for 14 day trip, 10 days diving at Bikini. Kwajalein and Prinz Eugen is definitely on the cards on the way.

Check out the FAQ page with all the info on the trip. Bikini Atoll wreck diving

The only way that this trip will not happen is the boat not being filled! So the ball is in your court now. Want to go to Bikini - dive it the way it should be done? No more excuses!!!!

I am also really interested in future trips to Kwajalein and do some proper looking for some virginal wrecks.

Its all go now.

pete mesley
    info@petemesley.com

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Re: BIKINI ATOLL - A REALITY... 19 Sept 2010

Sadly its out of reach for me now but if anybody out there wants to hire space on the outside of my unit for stickers I could easily be back in with some sponsorship. :D

The jump from $360 to $650 per dive is too far a stretch.

Having been there once before I can atest that it is still worth the expense just beyond my means.

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Email sent with info and questions.

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Hi, interesting.
    2010, September when? If on the first half I'm out 100%.

Thanks

Nad

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by Nad  View Original Post
    Hi, interesting.
    2010, September when? If on the first half I'm out 100%.

Thanks

Nad
    OOops, the idiot... I didn't read the title fully.:o

PM sent.

Diver with a camera vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada is just really nice vlada's Avatar

Do the dives HAVE to be guided?

Would longer bottom times and/ or penetration be allowed?

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Hey Pete

Looks like an awesome trip.

Am I correct that price just covers the trip starting and ending in Majuro, not getting to Majuro it self?

Better start saving

Seb
    Last edited by Deep Smeg; 6th January 2009 at 17:35.

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    Hey Pete

Looks like an awesome trip.

Am I correct that price just covers the trip starting and ending in Majuro, not getting to Majuro it self?

Better start saving

Seb
    Hi Pelagian,

You are right mate. All pricing is ex Majuro that means that you have to get to Majuro. I wish is was inclusive!!!!

Pete

Inspo Vision

Quote Originally Posted by vlada  View Original Post
    Do the dives HAVE to be guided?

Would longer bottom times and/ or penetration be allowed?
    Each boat (6 people) will have a "guide" as such but this will be different from being let by the nosering per say. You would dictate your dive plan so if you wanted to do a 200min runtime and the group were happy with that, then no worries. Penetration? If your training and experience dictate.

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

When would the deadline for deposits and balances be?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast