+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Party!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Party!

Remember Party Tommorow Night (sat) About 6:00pm! Bring Anybody Or Anything! Will Have Food And Breverages. Drawing For Two Free Revo's Courtesy Of Don And Tony! Don't Miss It!

Address:

800 Holly Ln
    Boca Raton 33486
    954-816-0781

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Party!

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Remember Party Tommorow Night (sat) About 6:00pm! Bring Anybody Or Anything! Will Have Food And Breverages. Drawing For Two Free Revo's Courtesy Of Don And Tony! Don't Miss It!

Address:

800 Holly Ln
    Boca Raton 33486
    954-816-0781
    Tony wanted me to tell you this - "You Suck"

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

So how was the party?
    Any pictures?

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I think one of the rules here on RBW is

IF you advertise a party date, than you are required to post photos of the drunken debauchery after....

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

hey, we are not even awake yet! pics should be forthcoming, adrian was there

RBW Member Runawaylobster is an unknown quantity at this point Runawaylobster's Avatar

Hey Guys, oopss... I forgot it was party day!! not like me to miss
    a party either ...

and there I was putting up drywall, and my cell phone rang many times
    but all I could hear was party noises every time I picked up, either
    you have a phone holder programmed to call me or someone was having
    fun!! you know who you are. I should have said Hello Kitty when the
    phone rang. so I
    drowned my misery in some beer and decided to tell you all I had been
    abducted by aliens

my apologies..

LL

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

For those of you who were not able to attend the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s Party Jeff (swadiver) and Daniele hosted this weekend, you missed a fun event. It was a great opportunity for the gang to get together and share some food, alcohol and quality dive chat, especially since many of us have not been extremely active with our diving this winter.

THANK YOU JEFF & DANIELE!!!

The party yielded a pretty good turn-out of local divers, and many of thier significant others. I did manage to snap a few pictures to share with all of you out in Rebreather World Land, so here's what I got:

Jeff hired a bouncer and greeter for the event, and yes, even though he wasn't wearing a rebreather, he was donned in full open circuit dive gear!

However, when you turned you back on the bouncer, he never hesitated to show his jealousy of rebreather divers and slip you the finger!

Here's a few pics of some of folks at the party:

From Left to Right, here's Don (Dsix36), who stopped in on his way back from cave country, Daniele, who is definitely Jeff's better half, Jeff (swadiver), Tony, being the ever friendly New Yorker, and Jen.

Here's Rob (vidodivr) and his wife.

Here's a few shots of Tim (netmage, a.k.a. Hello Kitty). Tim tried to shake off the Hello Kitty image for the evening by wearing a Punisher t-shirt, but truthfully, it didn't work, because he'll be branded Hello Kitty forever! BTW, Tim does love his Bru's Room wings!!!

Of course Eric (mempilot) was in attendence and sticking up for his Meg, against all the Optima and Revo divers at the event!

I wouldn't have been a S.C.R.U.B.'s party without our fearless leader Howard (ScubaDadMiami) on the left and Marc (MarcLaukien), and of course Don again.

We were also fortunate to have one of our favorite dive boat owners join us. Here's Enzo, proprietor of Scubatyme enjoying the festivities with Daniele.

Even though she's anti-rebreather, it wouldn't be a party without our dear diving friend Marvel! Here's a shot of Marvel thanking Jeff for an fun evening.

And another shot of Marvel begging Howard to allow her to become a non-rebreather member of the Florida S.C.R.U.B.s - She can be pretty convincing!!

Here's a shot of Scott (PadiPro), his girlfriend and Karen (mempilot's better half).

By the end of the evening, Jeff was starting to putter out a bit, or was it the alcohol? But alas, Daniele came to the rescue and brought him back to life!

Here's a few more misc. shots to complete the set:

Oh, and here I am, bringing a drink to the bouncer out front, to make sure he dindn't toss me from the party for annoying everyone with the camera flash!

There were devinitely more divers there then the pictures reflect, so sorry if I left anyone out, but I too did have a cocktail or two with my fellow Florida S.C.U.B.s!

Thanks again Jeff and Daniele for a great evening!!:D
    Last edited by sfldiver; 5th January 2009 at 15:24.

Revo

Optima

Daniele and i want to thank everyone for coming (yes, even you Don) and for bringing food and adult drinks Videodiver's pumpkin cake was especially killer! we really had a good time and look forward to doing it again. maybe those that missed can make it next time. thanks to adrian, scrubs photographer for his usual fine work documenting the event. thank god though he missed the shot of tony naked in the pool.

hey and remember ya'll. the boat is behind the house waiting to go. anybody who wants to dive just send me a message and we will try to make schedules work. weekdays are especially good for those that can get away.

RBW Member Marvel is an unknown quantity at this point Marvel's Avatar

I had an absolutely fantastic time! Daniele & Jeff are the BEST! It was fun surpriszing Jeff with how many of y'all I know... :p

Marvel

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Videodiver's pumpkin cake was especially killer!
    I beleive it was called Rob's pumpkin dump. Mmmm.

An Jeff, I meant to ask, where the hell did you steal that diver on your front lawn from?