+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diverite At Texas Dive-show, January 24 & 25, 2009

RBW Member DiveRite-SW is an unknown quantity at this point DiveRite-SW's Avatar

Diverite At Texas Dive-show, January 24 & 25, 2009

DIVERITE AT TEXAS DIVE-SHOW, JANUARY 24 & 25, 2009 !

DiveRite is proud to be a part of the Texas Dive-Show family in Houston (Reliant Arena) again this year. We believe the grassroots approach of visiting with as many divers as possible across the country is just about the best way to spread the word. Helping you is what it's all about.

We will be in Booth 13 (just as you come in the doors), and we will have our entire product-lineup on display. This is your chance to check out the latest gear, featuring: Transpacs, Multi-gas computers, Drysuits, Regulators, Lighting systems, Closed-Circuit Rebreathers and more. We will also be on-hand to answer questions and take you on a virtual tour of DiveRite's extensive product-line. And don't forget to make plans to attend one of our many exciting Seminars throughout the weekend as well.

Please stop by to see us, and we encourage you to visit our booth for some quality time together. For more equipment information, check our website.

Thanks!
    Ron
    DiveRite-SouthWest

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: Diverite At Texas Dive-show, January 24 & 25, 2009

Glad to hear this. Hopefully will see you there.

Surface Interval Clothing Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez's Avatar

I'll see you there Ron.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Ron,

Do you have an itenerary or schedule of the seminars? I've always wanted to attend a dive show, and Houston is close enough for me to make a road trip. Would like to know what's happening so I can make plans.

Thanks, FD:)

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Please refer to the following link.
    Texas Dive Show- Houston

Andrew

RBW Member DiveRite-SW is an unknown quantity at this point DiveRite-SW's Avatar

We are anticipating several seminars/presentations throughout the weekend. I don't have the schedule handy, but as Crazyduck mentioned (thanks Andrew!) you can check the DiveShow website. It also lists locations for discount tickets, lodging, etc.

I'm looking forward to the Show, being able to talk with folks and share our products. I'm sure no one will come away disappointed.

Thanks!
    Ron

Greetings –

It’s only a few days away from the Texas Dive-Show in Houston (January 24 and 25, if you've forgotten). As promised, our entire line-up of product will be there for you to check-out and become more acquainted. From wreck-reels to dive-lights to rebreathers, we’ve got it all.

Pete Nawrocky, our National Field Manager, will also be on-hand in the booth this weekend. At 1pm Saturday and again at 3pm Sunday, he will be hosting “Diving With no Bubbles”, a must-attend free seminar for anyone interested in rebreather-diving or just plain awesome photography from a terrific public-speaker. An avid underwater photographer, Pete’s photos have graced the pages of many scuba magazines over the years and can often be found in Dive Rite’s own advertisements. Pete has spent over thirty years exploring and diving the ocean and shipwrecks near his home in the northeastern United States, and his enthusiasm for diving has no bounds and is only occasionally interrupted by his love for golf (but that is another story).

Make plans to stop by and see us at Booth #13, and invest some quality time getting ready for the upcoming dive-season.

Last year’s Event had a terrific turnout and we’re looking forward to even more participation this year. See ya there!

Thanks!
    Ron

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Well, as luck would have it, I'll be there Saturday night for the Supercross race, so I'll plan to leave early so I can visit the dive show too. Looking forward to meeting some fellow RBW members.

See you Saturday!

FD:)

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Hey Ron -

Please send Pete back to us unharmed. He's needed at Beneath the Sea and you can never tell what will happen in Texas.

Ken

+ Reply to Thread