+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quotes???

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Quotes???

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    Let's see if this works Yay! I'm not a retard! Thanks guys!

FD
    Yes, You are. :D
    I am still glad that you got it figured out.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Let's see if this works Yay! I'm not a retard! Thanks guys!

Yeh it works for me too, I only learnt it since you started this thread!

Regards...Paul

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

You should all count your blessings, there are other forum formats that are far more difficult to quote, edit, and even use. Thank's to Curt for stying with what works, not to mention one of the best smiley selections around, (uncontrollable bananas not withstanding)

RBW Member single tank numpty is on a distinguished road single tank numpty is on a distinguished road single tank numpty's Avatar
    None

Multi Quote seems pretty easy too.

Just click the multi quote button for each post that you want to quote a piece of, then press new reply. All of the posts will be quoted and you can then edit them as needed.

Must be easy if I can manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    Go to the post you wish to quote and click the "quote" button in the bottom right corner.

You will also see the comands that start and stop the quoted section in your newly started reply and you can cut, copy, paste, or type manually the same commands to quote within quotes or to break up the quoted portion for inserting your comments.
    Just write your answers to each post under it.

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    Still a little confused...Do I click quote first, or multi quote? When I click quote, the post pops up, but I can't select and copy the text. If I click the multi quote, it turns red when I click on it. I can then select the text I want to quote, and copy it.

Thanks, FD:)
    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    Not sure about multi quotes.

If you just click "quote" a new reply window should open with the quoted post. Just add your text before or after the [ ]s

I forgot to mention that right click copy is dissabled in the reply window. You can still do it by highlighting the desired material and then using Ctrl C for copy and then Ctrl V for paste.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I'm just now recovering from the fetal position from the single quotes. :D I'll have to work my way up to multiquotes!

FD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2