+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello there!

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Me I find the edit button helps *grins*

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Talking eyesight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Greekbird
    Gosh, that was quite large wasn't it :o
    if you can't read Mr Greekbird's post please send your rebreather to me, contact details on my profile.

:D

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar
    I see this 'Moderator' lark has is perks, r u sure it shouldn't read "Accumulator" instead... in very small type of course :p

in lurking greekbird will become famous soon enough greekbird will become famous soon enough greekbird will become famous soon enough greekbird's Avatar

greekbird's here too :)

hello everyone!
    glad to see a forum dedicated to boxes that's accessible to all that are interested...
    some of you know me from YD (not a tyrrany free zone unfortunately ;))
    ..for those that don't here's a little bit about me:

i'm greek and i'm a bird :D also known as Christina

I don't have a box (yet) but my other half (aka Mr. Greekbird) has one...does that count? :D

I live and dive in Plymouth....even tho I am 'boxless' diving has made me equally skint...not fair!

c u all out there
    ttfn

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Helloooooooo

Well I suppose I should justify my reasons for being over here... I want a "Box"... well an Evolution to be more precise... and a pink one at that Toyed with the idea for long enough now, this year is the year I go CCR with a little bit of help from the one who leads me astray, Beanie and the rest of Outlaw Divers

Anyway, another YDer, I'm Louise (Loo Loo, Louby Lou etc). Based in the wonderful (??) city of Coventry, a little partial to having a paddle in the water every so often! Have been attempting to ‘sink’ for the last 13 years!

Semi-resident in Menorca for last 20 years so warm clear blue water on tap!! Wimped out on UK diving 10 years ago! However all is not lost... my UK cherry has once again been popped and I'm back in the water over here... and loving it

Often found with a rather fetching pair of pink ‘Angel-wings’ somewhere in the Med! Just got to work out how to fit them to the "box" now

See you all!

Lou
    x

New Member Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans's Avatar

Howdy all

It was inevitable that as soon as another RB site opened, I'd eventually be along to stink the place up. So here I am

Been diving an early-model YBOD for the last four yrs. Course it's not an early-model any more since I've replaced pretty much every b@stard thing on it over the last few seasons...

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    ... I want a "Box"... well an Evolution to be more precise... and a pink one at that
    Is this what you had in mind, Lou? :p
    Attached Images

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Is this what you had in mind, Lou?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Oh yes

Where from? How much? And do they take Visa?

Hmmm... photoshop'd per chance? He he.... oh well a girl can dream :p

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Oh yes

... photoshop'd per chance? He he.... oh well a girl can dream :p
    Photoshopped, but just for you. ;)

Nothing a can of paint couldn't fix once you get one. :D

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Nothing a can of paint couldn't fix once you get one.

Its already sorted

The concept is in place; we merely await the arrival of one dinky, ickle "box"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3