+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Engine Room Of The Oriskany?

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Engine Room Of The Oriskany?

I just spoke with the Captain of H2Obelow

Price is $2000.00 per day for the boat
    Max of 10 Tech CCR / OC divers on the vessel = $200 per head per day of diving. I would like to dive 3 days in a row. (weather permitting)

I picked two dates for the captain to choose from

May 22,23,24
    June 5,6,7

The 200.00 per day does not include anything else.

I will have my dive trailer with FREE banked oxygen, banked 10/50 diluent (CCR bottles only) and scrubber if anyone needs it. I will need to charge for the scrubber.

The Captian said there is a small locals motel called the Suburban Lodge we could crash in.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I just spoke with the Captain of H2Obelow

Price is $2000.00 per day for the boat
    Max of 10 Tech CCR / OC divers on the vessel = $200 per head per day of diving. I would like to dive 3 days in a row. (weather permitting)
    IIRC the going rate for taking tech guys to wreck was around the same, so appears to be quite reasonable.

Go diving zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz is a jewel in the rough zzzzzzzz's Avatar

Lodgings?

Why not keep the boat on the wreck overnight? Wouldn't that make for great night diving?

Must be able to get pizza delivered out there...

RBW Member JIMWOODALL is an unknown quantity at this point JIMWOODALL's Avatar

Curt,
    Count me in. Myself and a friend have been several times. MTB guys are great we take advanced classes to this area and always try to dive the O.
    Also nice(not five star, but it works) hotel right next to dive shop.Keep us posted. Weather also makes it fun, last trip we spent three days and never made it to the dock!!

RBW Member JIMWOODALL is an unknown quantity at this point JIMWOODALL's Avatar

TYPO : MBT SORRY>