Closed Thread

Thread: FS: Evolution eCCR - Many Extras

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Arrow FS: Evolution eCCR - Many Extras

Ambient Pressure Evolution eCCR rebreather in perfect working order. The unit is loaded with many extras and consumables, not only to get you started, but with everything you will ever need for serious expedition type diving. Here is a short list of what’s included:
    • Evolution-Vision eCCR with HUD, ADV, nitrox deco, scrubber monitor, current software (about 60 hours on the unit since new)
    • Full trimix deco software
    • Golem Gear BOV with brand new low WOB check valves
    • Three (3) Metalsub accessory brackets
    • Six (6) 2L LP Faber steel bottles (3 diluent and 3 oxygen). All bottles are ’05 hydro with current visual.
    • Four (4) Sofnolime 44 lb 8-12 Mesh Kegs
    • Original documentation, software, cables, and of course, the famous shipping container
    • Free: Many extras including the Deep Sea Supply standard backplate and counterlungs attachment hardware, spare kits, tools, batteries, and enough consumables to last for years.
    The unit was purchased in 2005. The head was shipped to the factory in 2006 for annual service and replacement of the handset to resolve a sun spot. The regulators and solenoid were last serviced in August of 2008.
    Everything above currently retails for $13,682 not counting all the free extras. I am selling it all for $6,850 (plus shipping and insurance within continental North America
    Pictures:
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=380
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=379
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=378
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=377
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=376
    http://thedecostop.com/forums/pictur...&pictureid=375
    Last edited by Serge; 26th December 2008 at 19:20.

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Re: FS: Evolution eCCR - Many Extras

Here are the pictures:

RBW Member Kensworld1 is an unknown quantity at this point Kensworld1's Avatar

My name is Ken and I am interested. I am taking the class in the spring and this is erxactly what I am looking for. Where are you located? I am in Long Island. Can I see it? Thanks Ken

rEvo II

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Kensworld1  View Original Post
    My name is Ken and I am interested. I am taking the class in the spring and this is erxactly what I am looking for. Where are you located? I am in Long Island. Can I see it? Thanks Ken
    PM sent.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

This is a great deal, considering:
    Metalsub = $195 x 3 = $ 585
    GG BOV = $ 980
    Valves $ 75
    2 extra set tanks $538x2 = $1076
    4 kegs sorb $179 x 4 =$ 716
    DSS back plate $ 214

This alone totals $3646 :D

rEvo II

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post
    This is a great deal...
    Tom, you're not kidding! I was wandering how long it would take before someone noticed it. :D No DSS backplate, though. Only the attachment hardware.

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

PM sent - I believe its mine at this point - correct Serge?

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serge  View Original Post
    Tom, you're not kidding! I was wandering how long it would take before someone noticed it. :D No DSS backplate, though. Only the attachment hardware.
    Congrats Serge, glad you sold your rig it was a great deal. I have an Evolution thats in excellent condition with a bunch of extras if anyones interested, PM me I am located in Monterey, Ca and am asking $6500 for everything. I can email pics or its listed under Rebreathers for sale...

rEvo II

Evolution

Thanks to everyone who showed interest. The unit is sold pending payment.

Have a happy and safe 2009 dive season!

rEvo II

Evolution

Folks, the unit has been sold. Thanks, Serge