+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: IE Blank Page Problem..

RBW Member Pinch is an unknown quantity at this point Pinch's Avatar

Re: IE Blank Page Problem..

Right then... I have joust found out I can also view the pages at work !

I have printed off the posts and will try as advised.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Dave P

RBW Writer DaveB is on a distinguished road DaveB is on a distinguished road DaveB's Avatar

Sorry to raise this one again, but I've been having a similar problem. I used to read 3 forums (BSAC, YD & RBW) both at home (broadband) and at work (in my lunch hour obviously).

I have been getting the blank page effect at work for the last few months. It will normally let me see the home page, but as soon as I try and click new post, or any post for that matter, I get the RBW light blue background and nothing else.

I cannot adjust an security settings at work (MOD and all that).

The only other clue is that at home RBW pages take slightly longer to load and I quite often see transfering data www.google-analytic.com in the bottom bar.

It works at home on FF and IE, work only has IE.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

the problem being addressed with the max mtu setting is a problem with ppoe.. it was a big problem with systems using ME but did effect other systems as well..

When this is a problem long emails generally create a problem as well..

unzip this file then double click.. This has solved roblems for me on many systems..

This also makes the setting configurable though the control panels..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jradomski; 25th February 2006 at 01:19.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3