+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: IE Blank Page Problem..

RBW Member Pinch is an unknown quantity at this point Pinch's Avatar

Re: IE Blank Page Problem..

Right then... I have joust found out I can also view the pages at work !

I have printed off the posts and will try as advised.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Dave P

RBW Writer DaveB is on a distinguished road DaveB is on a distinguished road DaveB's Avatar

Sorry to raise this one again, but I've been having a similar problem. I used to read 3 forums (BSAC, YD & RBW) both at home (broadband) and at work (in my lunch hour obviously).

I have been getting the blank page effect at work for the last few months. It will normally let me see the home page, but as soon as I try and click new post, or any post for that matter, I get the RBW light blue background and nothing else.

I cannot adjust an security settings at work (MOD and all that).

The only other clue is that at home RBW pages take slightly longer to load and I quite often see transfering data www.google-analytic.com in the bottom bar.

It works at home on FF and IE, work only has IE.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

the problem being addressed with the max mtu setting is a problem with ppoe.. it was a big problem with systems using ME but did effect other systems as well..

When this is a problem long emails generally create a problem as well..

unzip this file then double click.. This has solved roblems for me on many systems..

This also makes the setting configurable though the control panels..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jradomski; 25th February 2006 at 02:19.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3