+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nautilus dive planner

RBW Member Elzbieta has a little shameless behaviour in the past Elzbieta's Avatar

nautilus dive planner

has anyone uses this yet, any feedback would be welcome. www.nautilusdiveplanner.com

Re: nautilus dive planner

Quote Originally Posted by Elzbieta
    has anyone uses this yet, any feedback would be welcome. www.nautilusdiveplanner.com
    I have received quit a bit of feedback on Nautilus Dive Planner and am always trying to make it better.

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar
    Viale C.Colombo 75 Marina di Carrara. MS 54036 Italy

A BIT EXSPENSIVE ISN'T IT???

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Unhappy Re: nautilus dive planner

The cost is in the ballpark for some other deco planning software although it is more expensive than some others.

The feature that allows comparison of different algorithms is the one that stands out to me. I can't comment on how well it works however as on both attempts I have been unable to get the demo to work .

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abowie
    The cost is in the ballpark for some other deco planning software although it is more expensive than some others.

The feature that allows comparison of different algorithms is the one that stands out to me. I can't comment on how well it works however as on both attempts I have been unable to get the demo to work .
    When i bought V-Planner it was 50 $ all in. An any updates are free!! Inluding T-Mix and CCR capabillities.

The demo model won't let you fiddle around with most of the settings, and is just givving you a very basic taste of the program, moreover letting you see the screens and settings that eventually you would be able to 'fine tune', but i still think that 200 $ is way 'OTT'!

Quote Originally Posted by abowie
    I have been unable to get the demo to work .
    What seems to be the trouble?

The installation is as follows:

1) Download the binary.
    2) Copy it to your desktop.
    3) Run it.

PM me if you are having trouble.:)

Exclamation Re: nautilus dive planner

Quote Originally Posted by Nick uk.
    The demo model won't let you fiddle around with most of the settings, and is just givving you a very basic taste of the program

Not true. The demo is a full functioning version, limited to a depth of 20 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by dan@scuba-training.net
    Not true. The demo is a full functioning version, limited to a depth of 20 meters.
    Ok, i found the 'activate now' / 'later' page hidden behind the initial software page, Sorry!

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

I now use NDP as the standrard package for all my students in training. All levels from Adv Nitrox to Trimix and CCR.

The last group I just started (7 students) all are happy with the tool.

The profile compare function is by far the best teaching tool I have to show various deco schedules.

We hold all the profiles on a classroom file server and they can print out in the classroom over the wireless LAN. Saves me running around with CDs and memory sticks.

Thanks Dan is all I can say.

+ Reply to Thread