+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCR Ginnie Springs Video

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

CCR Ginnie Springs Video

A day playing with video at Ginnie Springs

from Curt Bowen on Vimeo.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: CCR Ginnie Springs Video

Cool. I wish a had such a "playing area" in my neighbourhood..;)

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    Cool. I wish a had such a "playing area" in my neighbourhood..;)
    Me also, its a 4 hour drive from my house

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

wow, great video Curt! the videography is impressive... and it plays so smooth on Vimeo... i'll have to check that out for posting videos.

g

Gill Envy

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Sweet video...

Love the format...way better the youtube...so clear and clean...

Thanks for sharing.

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

Awesome video.

Anyone have any close up detailed pics of a CK with deinverted tanks?

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by S. Marc  View Original Post
    Awesome video.

Anyone have any close up detailed pics of a CK with deinverted tanks?
    If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM. I'll be doing a write up on our KISS's at some point in the future.

Vimeo is really nice. I just started using this site. I like that it track the number of plays from the embedded video on the boards. Plus the quality of the movies posted are great. I like watching the video like by the Vimeo staff. The Lynx, Sushi bar and wingsuit BASE jumping are great.

Cheers!!

Kevin

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

curt

i want to personally thank you for making a huge difference in the overall quality of 'rbw' since you took over as ceo. you have made a monumental difference to us all here from this side of the pc monitor.

my hat goes off to you!!

i love all the interviews and videos you are posting on line for us all to access.

i just saw the dema 08 'rbw' party video awards and found it very entertaining.

i thought i saw in the audience doug ebersole wearing a 'hello kitty'' t-shirt though?

there is your plug nutmage... ha..

thanks for all your efforts here curt. your difference is so noticed.

jim jones (ohio ccr diver)

Bad knees, matching brain Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

RB80, Sentinel

Who is that with the inverted tanks on the Kiss?

RBW Member Rubis is an unknown quantity at this point Rubis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvintpa  View Original Post
    Who is that with the inverted tanks on the Kiss?
    If you're going to say something nice it's me ;)