+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tecme

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Re: tecme

Quote Originally Posted by dz3866  View Original Post
    Anyone know if Martin is around, been emailing him at tecme but no response.
    Hi Dave,

I have send you several mails...also via RBW.
    Check Spam filter or so.....

Cheers
    Martin

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Stephane
    your stuff shipped long time ago. you should have it by now. Check with your postmaster.
    Ah ah ah, I like your sense of humor! :o
    "Hello Mr Postmaster, could you check amongst the million packets you receive every week if you don't find mine which was sent a long time ago from somewhere in Florida? What? a tracking number? You don't know your job Mr Postmaster, you should exactly know where my packet is!" ...
    C'mon Jakub, be serious for a minute! HS-Eng sent me a packet on december the 2nd, received 10 days later. Registered mail from USPS.
    May I remind you that you said it was sent just after DEMA, and that I did not get any answer from my last two emails (as usual I might say. An yes, I do check my spam box on a daily basis) ?
    I hope that the order I placed in april 08 will be closed by the end of the year.

Sorry to hijack the thread but as Jakub answers me here, I just take profit. :o

RBW Member snicks will become famous soon enough snicks will become famous soon enough snicks will become famous soon enough snicks's Avatar

Martin also makes a nice BOV :)

Works fine @ 74m (havent been deeper so far). Build-quality is excellent, Dräger flappers (the clear ones) as standard, a bit smaller than the Golem, I like it :)

Greets
    Dirk

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Martin also makes a nice BOV
    Yeah I know but it wasn't available when I bought the Golem BOV. I don't regret my choice, it works very well, it's only the after-sale that is ... weird.

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    Hi Guys,

thanks...thanks.
    Yep I am nearly always around...as long as I have Internet...

If you do not receive an answer, resend mail and check your Spam filter maybe..I normally answer ALL mails

By the Way, Paul N (from Denmark) you parts are on the way, I have send you 10 mails...they are all rejected....no delivery possible, you may check you mail server...

Greetings
    Martin

..dive safe, silent and looooooooooog.....
    Many thanks Martin, good to hear from you! I'll check up on the filter thing and then get some money to you.

Paul N (from Denmark).

Is it snowing there yet?

By the way, the BOV is great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2