+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site help

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Site help

I was trying to post a few pics in a thread. I got an error saying I didn't have enough space available and a link to manage the previously posted pics. I accidentally deleted all the pics, so I have no pics in any of my posts, but still get an error saying my file size exceeds my limit. The file size I'm trying to post is 1.74 mb, and the limit says 1.95 mb. What gives?

Also, how do I get my deleted pics back in the posts? I think I need to compresss my pics to smaller file sizes. Any of you computer guys know how to do that.

Thanks, FD

Bad knees, matching brain Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

RB80, Sentinel

Re: Site help

You are not alone.
    This has happened to several of us.
    I'm guessing it's a new setting (accidental or intentional) that may need to be tweaked by someone with some power.

It would be a shame if we all had to delete all our photos.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Best is to post them in the gallery and link them in
    you get a bigger allowance of files and filesize

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I figured out that part of my problem was the large file size. I've been using the same 1.6 MP camera for years, so the size was never an issue. I recently got a new camera with 8.1 MP and even the medium level setting has a huge file size, just a simple pic in an email took quite a while to process. I changed to my email size setting and now the files are in the 100KB range. Much better!:D

I do have one question though, is there any way to re-insert some pics, or even a link to them in my original posts? I have several posts that without the corresponding pictures are hard to follow.

Thanks for the help,

FD:)

+ Reply to Thread