+ Reply to Thread

Thread: other RB's

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

other RB's

I do not seem to be able to change the "other RB" in my profile to show dolphin. It just show rEvo even with none choosen. What am I doing wrong?

I was just trying to add rEvo to my owned units.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Re: other RB's

I've been having difficulty, too. Been trying to edit each day with something finally changing every so often, but still can't get my current rebreather to show. I've used the "Contact Us" via email, but haven't heard anything back. It's certainly not a BIG thing, but for what the rebreather cost it would be nice to be able to list it correctly.
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

+ Reply to Thread