+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Service After the Sale With SDS???

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Re: Service After the Sale With SDS???

diveriteexpress seems to have a decent supply of AP parts, and they obviously have online ordering

New Member patvigeant is an unknown quantity at this point patvigeant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babar  View Original Post
    diveriteexpress seems to have a decent supply of AP parts, and they obviously have online ordering
    I agree I get most of my service and repair parts from Dive Rite Express. As an owner you could at one time orderer directly from SDS but they no longer allow people to do that. I have not been happy at all with the service I had when I had my classic electronic. I have changed over to Hammerhead electronic and will not go back. I am looking at getting a second rebreather and I will not even look at Inspiration or Evo because I know the service that I will get.

Pat

RBW Member WestMarine is an unknown quantity at this point WestMarine's Avatar

Hi

Thanks for the advice guys the regulators on my Evolution are the new AP style regs and the kits that are for sale online at DiveRite express are not the correct ones the Hp seat is of a different design. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to purchase two new first stages that I know parts are available at just about every dive shop. I hate to have to do this but I want to go diving.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Arn't they Apeks...? Any aqualung dealer should be able to supply, willing is another question, on the other hand...

RebreatherExpress.com and DiveSports.com both offer kits for the LDS challenged...

-Tim
    3 different 1st stages so far. Many are APEKS UST's and easy to get kits for. Probably stable from now on due to AP now making their own 1st stages. SDS does have kits for all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2