+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RB cylinder rental in florida cave country?

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Question RB cylinder rental in florida cave country?

Hi all,

I'm hoping to do a cave course in florida in march.

Is there anywhere I can rent cylinders for a Kiss Classic from? Inspo cyls would do OK.

Any info gratefully recieved!

Neil

Rebreatherless bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Re: RB cylinder rental in florida cave country?

Talk with Wayne at Amigo's. He should be able to help you out.

His contact info can be found here: Amigos Dive Center: Nitrox, Oxygen and Trimix Fills

Bruce

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Neil;
    Another source would be Gregg Stanton @ Wakulla Diving. He will have anything you could wish for in the way of rebreather equipment.

Check out Wakulla Diving Center Florida CCR Training/Repair/Support

Cheers;
    Bill

A Prismer in Megland Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear's Avatar

I am gonna guess you want ally 19s ??? If that is the case you will struggle and your best bet will be borrowing a set from someone on here, shipping your own there in advance or purchasing a set and have them waiting for you.

I ended up buying a set of Ally 13s when I was there in Oct after making the bad assumption ally tanks that size would be common. They are not.

Wayne at Amigos has sets of steel fabers (inspo/meg etc) for hire if that works. Wayne is a great guy and will do all he can to help you out but small Ally cylinders are just not common there.

Cheers
    Andrew

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    Hi all,

I'm hoping to do a cave course in florida in march.

Is there anywhere I can rent cylinders for a Kiss Classic from? Inspo cyls would do OK.

Any info gratefully recieved!

Neil
    Neil,

Who are you doing the class with....? (And irrelevant but curious, what class?)
    Where are you staying....? (Luraville or High Springs vicinity...?

What is your preferred size\configuration....? (Any mounting hardware needed....?)

I have a few sets of differing configurations not seeing regular rotation I'd be willing to drop off to trusted parties if the local businesses can't accommodate you.

-Tim

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

I was just at Wayne's/Amigo's today and he has steel 3l's and 2l's available for rent. The link is above in another post.

Cheers!!

Kevin

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Neil,

Who are you doing the class with....? (And irrelevant but curious, what class?)
    Where are you staying....? (Luraville or High Springs vicinity...?

What is your preferred sizeconfiguration....? (Any mounting hardware needed....?)

I have a few sets of differing configurations not seeing regular rotation I'd be willing to drop off to trusted parties if the local businesses can't accommodate you.

-Tim
    Ali or steel 3 or 2 litres no mounting stuff needed, we're at High Springs I believe (not got full details yet), 2 students, I'm doing CCR cave with Martin Robson, having previously done Mod1/2/3 with him (I've never dived in a cave), the other student is doing Mod2 and an OC-CCR cave crossover. Martin is looking into hire, and after the initial reply on this thread I suggested Amigo's, not sure whether he has arranged anything yet.

All the best,
    Neil

OMG you are taking a class with Martin??? Peace be with you my son. :D
    Please say hey ya all to the tally wacker.
    Post the specific week you are going to be down and I will try to come down and distract him for you at least a little. :)

Bobby

+ Reply to Thread